Sign in to follow this  
Captain Braunsfeld

Small Harbour Fortress

[pid][/pid]237D

Hello, hello, hello!

Here's something new for our favorite pirate topic: A small harbour fortress.

(No monkeys in this one. The "Temple of the Monkey God" sadly did not find too many supporters... :cry_sad: )

diekleinehafenfestung.jpg

I have tried to find a suitable background. As you can see, I have probably not succeeded. :sweet:

And this is probably worse: :laugh:

diekleinehafenfestung2.jpg

... well, my hobby is more about LEGO, not about photoshopping...

Here some less disturbing views:

die_kleine_hafenfestung_2.jpg

die_kleine_hafenfestung_3.jpg

The model is meant to be combined with the rest of our harbour scene (which I have not yet presented to you).

The whole thing is modular:

die_kleine_hafenfestung_5.jpg

I hope you like it.

I'll be back with some more nonsense, er, interesting models :sweet:

Great little MOC. Like the way the whole thing is modular and you achivied a great overall look. Great job whit this model. :thumbup:

Captain Becker

I like it. It reminds me a little of both Sabre Island and Imperial Outpost. Nice MOC.

Yes, I was also reminded of these sets, although the rocky crag upon which the fort sits is a bit too brick intensive to be a set.

I also think it's clever how the fort can magically change location from along a beach to inside a cove. pirate_laugh2.gif

Lovely, I like the classic style. You should combine it with something bigger to make a mega fortress ;)

I liked your monkey island too, btw. Doesn't Chima have some gorrila-esque bad guys in it? You could use them to populate your island ...

Does your tower have a thread in this forum with more images? If so, please provide a URL as I'm interested to see more.

Does your tower have a thread in this forum with more images? If so, please provide a URL as I'm interested to see more.

Not yet, but I'll try to create a thread as soon as possible. Not that it's only a LDD file at this moment, not a "real" moc.

Nice little moc and I like the effort you put in to making it modular with the removable tower.