Sign in to follow this  
Donnie Bricko

[SoNE free build]Mission Command

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Somewhere in the outter rim aboard the assault freighter Dearn...Alliance Captain Partan called Five Squad and Red Squad Six to deck 3 Mission Command to discuss details of a new operation.

"The Alliance has learned that the Empire arrived at Bespin and entered Cloud City. The main fleet will be dispatching troops to the lower levels. Commander Piranha has tasked us with evacuation of the administrative levels. Each squad will land a small freighter...

9830296104_335f6ccbf9_o.jpg9830320145_ff8a867ff9_o.jpg

Please judge this free build. Thanks

Yeah something that I've missed in all the Star Wars, good old mission planing. In every SW or CW there's just a few generals with a Jedi making plans and somehow all the clones on the battlefield just know what to do ...

So this is a very welcome idea for a MOC. The screen does look a bit too much like blackboard which I guess is far too oldfashioned for Star Wars. The build is nice and smooth though as always I miss some wall detailing since no ship has many plain walls without any pipes or something sticking out.

Nice smooth build, similar in concept to a freebuild I'm working on! :thumbup:

A little bit more details would probably make it come even more alive though.

I agree with legoFjotten, try adding some color to the floor and maybe some decorations on the wall.I like the walls though, do they open?

I disagree with adding more color; I think you've got a decent variety of color already through the minifigs, not bright colors, but a variety of colors. Maybe some orange-suited pilots would make the MOC 'pop' and draw the eye more, but it seems okay to me. Reminds me of the atmosphere of the Yavin IV briefing room in Star Wars. :thumbup: I like the smoothness, too. I think what you could add would be more greebling: some vents, some consoles, some random small containers, maybe some wires leading to the big screen...

Thanks for the feedback all.

I agree with legoFjotten, try adding some color to the floor and maybe some decorations on the wall.I like the walls though, do they open?

No the door doesn't open.

Nice moc. I keep thinking that screen is a blast door that is about to open to reveal an army of storm troopers.

This is really cool, is the room the briefing room in the picture based on the one in the movies from before the Death Star assault?