Sign in to follow this  
Captain Nemo

[MOC]: Captain America vs Red Skull

Captain America vs Red Skull

The Star-Spangled Superhero takes down the Red-Headed Menace of Deutschland!

9825100606_94aa65b5b7.jpg

Featuring a Custom printed Red Skull head by Christo; given to me in a trade with RaincloudDustbin. Thanks man!

Enjoy!

~Nemo

Awesome scene! Whole in the wall looks very realistic and Red Skull and his henchmen looks great!

Nemo, I love when you put new stuff up. it is always so crisp and concise; no wasted bricks. This is top-notch as usual and features my favorite hero and villian from all comicdom. Great job!

Nice job! I love how it implies motion while the bricks are all stationary! Just wondering- why did you use lime green for the "belt" and the hands?

I like the action sequence with the motorcycle in the air but does the red skull usually wear green?

This is really good, better than anything I could do. I like industrial style scenes, so this hits the spot for me.

I love the walkway with the barrier on it, and the hole in the wall that's just mid-frame chaos.

I really like this design, especially the sense of motion. I wonder how you put the parts together? It seems that some of the decorations are just scattered on ground. :wink:

Good news Red skull is present and accounted for in the 2014 sets in a set with captain America fighting him and a hydra soldier with a motorbike against a jeep. Just came up on the main thread for rumours and news and I thought i'd inform those here as this is a moc about skull. Great news that finally we will have an official Red Skull to combat our captain.