just2good

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2014 Rumors & Discussion

A very good find indeed! These sets have lots of new characters, which is a really cool thing. The description of the lair makes the set sound very fun, so I'm definitely interested in that considering I didn't buy the one from this year. And, I want to get 79116 just to get a Megan Fox figure. This movie is already so ridiculous, I kind of wish a set came with Whoopi Goldberg's character.

Some of these translations are hilarious...

...her age fool you...

:head_back:

Edited by just2good

A very good find indeed! These sets have lots of new characters, which is a really cool thing. The description of the lair makes the set sound very fun, so I'm definitely interested in that considering I didn't buy the one from this year. And, I want to get 79116 just to get a Megan Fox figure. This movie is already so ridiculous, I kind of wish a set came with Whoopi Goldberg's character.

Some of these translations are hilarious...

:head_back:

I don't understand hungarian and i haven't a lot of time so ...

And, I want to get 79116 just to get a Megan Fox figure.

It sounds to me like all of the sets are based on the series. I could be wrong , though.

Edited by The_Chosen_1

It sounds to me like all of the sets are based on the series. I could be wrong , though.

79115-79117 are based on the movie. :wink:

Basing on the descriptions that i found, there's my thoughts about tmnt future sets

79115 - Minifigs - Raphael, Michelangelo, Vern and foot soldier. There will be a Turtle van and a barricade ( a gate with flick fire missiles i think) 368 pcs – $40

79116 - Minifigs - April, Karai, Raphael, Leonardo, faculities ( civilians like), 2 foot soldiers. Giant truck to the foot that it's like a mobile lab i guess 741 pcs – $70 79117 - Minifigs - Master Splinter, Donatello, Leonardo, Crushing ( Shredder ), 2 foot soldiers. The turtle lair with a lot of traps. 888 pcs – $100

79118 - Minifigs - Karai and Leonardo ( new suit ? ). A motorcycle for Karai ( a big one i think) a rope ( ? ) to Leo connect on the back of the motorcycle and a canister of mutagen. 88 pcs - $13

79119 - Minifigs - Vic ( human Spyder Bytez ), Spyder Bytez, Raphael on a new suit with a breathing machine. There will be a small Kraang lab with a container to change people into mutants like on the Lego 7783 to change Bruce Wayne into Batman i think. 196 pcs - $25

79120 - Minifigs - Donatello ( new suit ?) Michelangelo ( new suit ?) Dr. O' Neil ( mutated think ) and a Kraang. There will be a Kraang ship and of course the T-Rawket ( size like the shellraiser i think )

79121 - Minifigs - Donatello ( with breathing machine at least ( basing on what i saw on the preview) ) Leonardo ( new suit ? ) Leatherhead ( normal legs big torso and head ( like Dogpound ) ), 2 Kraang with a bodywear. There will be the Turtle Sub, a Scuba Jet for Donnie a little ship / Jet Ski for the Kraang and the power cell.

That's everything i know.

There is here the preview

http://brickultra.co...013/12/tmtn.png

A T-Rawket preview from the Lego Club Magazine:

http://farm8.staticf..._eb81229a5a.jpg

Edited by rodrigofernandes1307

So no Casey Jones? :cry_sad: Maybe there will be another exclusive set to TRU and he will be in it (crosses fingers).

So no Casey Jones? :cry_sad: Maybe there will be another exclusive set to TRU and he will be in it (crosses fingers).

I also hoped for him, but who knows maybe he's an exclusive promotion

I'm glad we are getting a new turtle van, because I really don't like the one from the show. :sceptic:

Edited by Legoman123

What I will say is that it will be up to how the TLG designer interprets that van as to how much I'll like it. At the very least, the set could make a good parts pack for making the classic Turtle Van.

I've been ill in the last three days, so while watching some TV I finally checked out the newest animated series. I used to be really reclutant to watch it due to the CG, but, surprisingly.. I like it!

So I went to check out this topic, really glad we're getting Karai!I just hope her makeup and big eyes manage to translate well in minifig form..

I haven't seen that van before. I haven't kept up with the series or the movie. I like the tmnt sets though because it brings together two of my favorite childhood toys. Anyway, I'd love a Casey Jones figure, but it looks like it will be delayed. I don't know who done of these other characters are. I wonder how different the series figures look vs the movie figures in LEGO form.

So from what I can see, we're getting new suit (tactical) variants for all the turtles, plus movie variants for all the turtles, plus a SCUBA variant for Donnie. Again Raph seems to be the one with the most duplicates in the movie sets, but strangely Donnie is being favoured in the TV show sets. It's going to be annoying having 3 full sets of the turtles (original, tactical variant, movie variant) plus one extra Donnie with a scuba mask.

Probably because they are still evolving his appearance in the show. Right now he's just a hockey playing kid. He's not quite the hockey mask wearing vigilante we all know and love.

I don´t follow this line and overlooking the thread I don´t see any links or deeplinks

39527398z.jpg

39527200z.jpg

http://www.buecher.de/go/search_search/quick_search/list_page/2/q/cXVlcnk9dHVydGxlcyZjb250ZW50VG9TZWFyY2g9cHJvZHVjdHMmcGFnZT0xJmZpbHRlcmFydGlrZWx0eXA9YSUyMXNw/lfa/paging-bottom/

Four sets are listed at the end of the second page but only these two have pics.