just2good

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2014 Rumors & Discussion

No Simpsons and no teaser.

Thanks. Any Summer sets?

I do say, those bigfigs look crazy. I don't follow the TV show, but they look crazy in a cool way. :grin:

That Spider guy is awesome! Neat to see they're using the Chima Spider legs for other things.

I like Leatherface, and the Turtle Sub looks fun, too!

Thanks for sharing

-Sci

Off-topic: no Summer Sets... Only new are the alternative pictures of the 2 in 1-Sets (70805, 70806 and 70804) from the Lego Movie.

Wow, Spider-Bytez and Leatherhead. Sweet!

Very smart of Lego to give the Turtles new outfits. Spider-Man could take a lesson from them.

Wow, these sets look amazing, i'm liking the outfits on the turtles. I noticed when they show the four turtles, Don has a purple outfit, while in the turle sub set he has no outfit. Leo on the front has no outfit either, so i'm assuming they will make Leo have an outfit in a different set. Leatherhead is awesome, so is spider-bytez. Looking forward to the other sets!

Maybe the new outfits are based off the new live action movie.

Eh... The Raphael pictured is the same one in the Chamber of Mutation set, which is based on the TV show.

I like Michelangelo's new headprint a lot more. Too bad Lotr and DC are priorities atm for me.

Eh... The Raphael pictured is the same one in the Chamber of Mutation set, which is based on the TV show.

FALSE. The Turtles have not worn these costumes in the show and won't.

Wow. Woooooow. Spider Bytez is awesome, Leatherhead is awesome, the turtles are battle damaged, have new heads and costumes, Turtle Sub is correctly sized...THESE ARE AWESOME. can't wait to see the others.

FALSE. The Turtles have not worn these costumes in the show and won't.

While I don't watch the show (and I really should :grin: ), LEGO has said themselves (in the retail catalogs) that 79118-79121 are based on the show. I'm guessing the one on the top is the Mutation Chamber set (79119), while the bottom one is the definitely the Undersea Chase set (79121). Additionally, the banner on the top is based on the show.

The description also says 'Products for the new TV Series,' not movie. Either these outfits just haven't shown up in the show yet, or they're made up for merchandise. Spongebob has had those superhero outfits that only show up in merchandise and have never appeared on the show, so it's possible.

These look pretty cool, and I can't wait to see them from better angles. Once again, LEGO has outdone itself on the Turtles themselves.

These images look great, thanks Steff, but where's Karai?

Karai is in the other set, the Karai Chase set. We haven't seen that one or the other TV based one, the T-Rawket Battle.

Next years TMNT sets look like a great improvement. The Leatherhead figure looks good, but I'm sort of confused on why they chose Spider Bytes (especially since his only appearance was S1 ep2). I'm very excited over the turtle sub and can't wait to see how Karai looks.

These sets make me much more excited then the new Batman sets.

I am really interested in seeing how Karai turns out. Also interested in the Turtle Van Take down, but I don't think it will be as good as the Shellraiser

There have been some set pictures floating around the internet that show the van. Honestly it's not bad. It looks like a van that was purpose made to be turned into a toy. Both Lego and Playmates will be able to make great astonishingly accurate sets out of it with no problem.

The german catalog is out now. There´s a preview for the new sets showing som crocodile-guy with minifig legs like tat doggy.

Aalso the Turtles look more techy with masks like the Galaxy Squad heads.

Sorry if already posted earlier.

The Crocodile guy is probably Leatherhead, unless it is from a movie related set? And you lost me with "techy masks like the Galaxy Squad heads"? do you mean they have breathing masks on?

Hi, found this at a retailer. Is this known?

http://www.fotos-hoc...e89plkn5md6.jpg

Ooo! Those are new. First glimpse of the Turtle Sub. Ok I think I see what you mean about the faces. It looks like Donny has goggles on and Raph has a breathing mask. And dear lord is that Spider Bytes?!?!?!? :wub:

Sets are coming out in May so until there the show will surely feature something like that :)

The first glimpse of the sub is awesome, must have!!

I'm curious to see more of the new costumes, but it's annoying as it means I'll have to see if I can find the figs loose for a good price on eBay. Having said that the Leo I got last year had the wrong coloured legs so I'm hoping a "plain" Leo is in a cheap set so I can replace him. Fingers crossed he's in the Karai set.

Edited by pawcanada

Having said that the Leo I got last year had the wrong coloured legs so I'm hoping a "plain" Leo is in a cheap set so I can replace him. Fingers crossed he's in the Karai set.

You know that LEGO Customer Service will replace your wrong legs for free, right? All you have to have is the instruction booklet and they'll send you a new piece!

https://service.lego.com/en-us/replacementparts/#BasicInfo

Really digging the variants! Although, I would have preferred some more positive looking figures over the rough and angsty ones we always get. At least Mikey's got an angry face, one which I assume is showing up in the T-Rocket. Looks like they're out in May, if the German word for May is similar to the English one. Also, the crocodile guy, I can't remember his name and it's killing me, I think his figure looks excellent! I'll have to see more of the Spiderbites set, but for now, it's a pass for me. Still looking forward to seeing the Karai minifigure! :thumbup:

Really digging the variants! Although, I would have preferred some more positive looking figures over the rough and angsty ones we always get. At least Mikey's got an angry face, one which I assume is showing up in the T-Rocket. Looks like they're out in May, if the German word for May is similar to the English one. Also, the crocodile guy, I can't remember his name and it's killing me, I think his figure looks excellent! I'll have to see more of the Spiderbites set, but for now, it's a pass for me. Still looking forward to seeing the Karai minifigure! :thumbup:

Leatherhead is the crocodile guy. He looks sort of strange yet good as a minifig. Even mor top heavy than Dog Pound.