just2good

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2014 Rumors & Discussion

That's what's confusing. I'm guessing day two or three of the toy fair had the official boxes??

Didn't they do that with the Avengers sets, too?

-Sci

Didn't they do that with the Avengers sets, too?

-Sci

Nah, Avengers had incomplete boxes all throughout the 2012 NYTF. There were also sets revealed officially online by Marvel.

Either its elading up to a public reveal, or it was just how the logistics worked out.

WOW! Love the look of that lair!!!! I got my first turtle set today from smyth's toys superstores! I got the 2013 lair set! I thinks its a great set with some really well designed minifigures and now its made me want to collect the remaining two turtles and the shredder. The quandry is which shredder is better the one in the bike or the one in the shredder lair escape. I like both but the colours of the lair escape one are awesome. Hope that comes to either uk toys rus or uk lego shop.

Hoping it'll come to lego shops over here, the Baxter stockman one did, after all.

Where'd you get the image, anyway? Did someone just upload it to photobucket or is it from a site with more pics?

-Sci

Where'd you get the image, anyway? Did someone just upload it to photobucket or is it from a site with more pics?

-Sci

I just was looking around a few forums sites and came across it. Saved it incase it was taken down.

I just was looking around a few forums sites and came across it. Saved it incase it was taken down.

Few forum sites which are...? :tongue:

Nah, Avengers had incomplete boxes all throughout the 2012 NYTF. There were also sets revealed officially online by Marvel.

I saw a pic of the Captain America set with the header, but everything else was white and had a watermark over it. Then we saw a 3D render a few days later.\

-Sci

They were leaked on 4chan from my understanding.

That was me posting them there. :sweet::tongue:

EDIT: this is a little bit bigger

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

-Sci

Can you do a better link? you need to log in with that one

-Sci

Thanks for the big pic! But, on 4chan, it was posted in the morning on /toy/. :poke:

I like the van a lot better than the first one but people saying the lair is a better remember it cost a lot more too but I don't think I will get any of them as I don't need the film versions of the TMNT

HELLO Good looking (wolf whistle goes here). Just look at that sewer (The cleanest in NY me thinks)

Loving this one, might even make it to the top of all the TMNT line.

And Shredder looks like a BOSS as he should. The truck is nice and useful for any theme, the small set doesn't look like anything to write home about, the turtles will probably look better in lego form than in the movie since this way they all have the same size and the bandanas and outfits won't look as wild, like what I see so far.

BIG Thank you to our resident spies, you are doing a sHell of a job.

Was kinda keeping my hopes up for a Whoopie Goldberg minifig, guess not gonna happen, the world NEEDS that hair. Am I RIGHT? :devil:

PS: I better hear a Cowabunga in there somewhere.

Edited by CustomJoe_MD

I found them on the technodrome forum, but the guy didn't say where he got them from himself.

Wha....wha......

Okay, who are you on there? Seriously, just came off there.

(RaphaeltheAwesome, BTW.)

Totally getting the lair and turtle van sets.

Edited by Tolkien

Why are they labeled 'Ninja Turtles' when the name was changed to 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles'?

The name/logo was changed so late in the production process (because of the uproar by fans) that the merchandising logo is still "Ninja Turtles."

Well seeing the turtles I'm not supervised they called it Ninja Turtles they look bit menacing to still be in their teens.

But I'm glad they heard us and changed it

It's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. If you look at pics of the logo, you can see the Teenage mutant in small text above it.

-Sci

The sets look pretty good ,but I don't get ,why the Turles are wearing so much clothes , they have shells.

p.s. in the picture the turtles look like their wearing shorts or underwear.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

Splinter is grey like the 2003 cartoon!! Also shredder has some badass new armour and a new helmet by the look of it plus he appears to be black, silver and dark blue once again very reminiscent of the animated series of 2003! Maybe they are taking some inspiration from them. I will give this movie a chance. The transformers films are far from extraordinary filmmaking but the cgi is impressive and they are somewhat enjoyable if you like large scale battles. Besides I think turtles will be a bit less lets destroy a city and a bit more hand to hand combat ninja action with hopefully a decent story/script. The sets look great and I look forward to better photos and separate photos especially of shredder and splinter. I heard William fitchner is the shredder in this film but who is voicing/mo. capping splinter? Hopefully someone with a wise and recognisable voice. OH WAIT just read the IMDB page.... really?....

Edited by legofreak86