just2good

Hero Factory 2014 Discussion

Thank you !

those feet look nice, but I doubt they're very strong. Alright for a small model like this, however!

I like them too, and in fact, it's the first part I've built. And yeah, they're strong enough for such a light model. But I think they could support an heavier MOC, because as you can see here, the toes are "locked" against the dark bley piece, so they can't move.

Thank you !

I like them too, and in fact, it's the first part I've built. And yeah, they're strong enough for such a light model. But I think they could support an heavier MOC, because as you can see here, the toes are "locked" against the dark bley piece, so they can't move.

Ah, good point!

Is this just a theory or were the beasts in fact evolved brain monsters as some people say?

Is this just a theory or were the beasts in fact evolved brain monsters as some people say?

It's just a theory.

It's not even a theory. It's a hypothesis, and one which doesn't make sense either. From what we can tell, the brains were grown in vats and can't reproduce and therefore can't evolve. Second of all, the brains were unleashed on the planet Makuhero city is on, which is a completely different planet from the one the beasts came from. Third of all, those carvings at the cave entrance indicate that the beasts have been there for thousands of years.

It's not even a theory. It's a hypothesis, and one which doesn't make sense either. From what we can tell, the brains were grown in vats and can't reproduce and therefore can't evolve. Second of all, the brains were unleashed on the planet Makuhero city is on, which is a completely different planet from the one the beasts came from. Third of all, those carvings at the cave entrance indicate that the beasts have been there for thousands of years.

Technically, the brains were unleashed on multiple planets, as detailed in the chapter books. But otherwise you're correct—there's little reason to believe that the brains and beasts are connected, and plenty of reasons not to.