just2good

Hero Factory 2014 Discussion

We need the info, man

I'm practically dying here ;_;

I'm already dead on the inside, Meso. Already dead.

But yeah, hopefully pics soon, woooo.

Don't worry, since images are starting to appear for the other themes, we'll likely need to wait only 3 or 4 months before HF updates.

Don't worry, since images are starting to appear for the other themes, we'll likely need to wait only 3 or 4 months before HF updates.

that long? seriously?

Well, it is likely we might get some blurry retailer catalog pictures in 2 months, that should make the wait easier.

Vexorian is obviously exaggerating, but he's bringing a very good point.

Unfortunately constraction themes are always going to be looked down by most AFOLs.

Pics came around early to mid October last year. Hold on to your butts

Holding. :tongue:

A bit off-topic, but anyone heard rumors if there will be Chima action figures next year?

The only possibility for constraction figures next year is the "Legend Beast" sets that we're supposedly getting. However, signs are pointing towards those being brick-built animals with minifigures included rather than constraction sets.

Shame, really. The Chima figures were excellent. I suppose we won't know for certain until pictures are released, though, so I can continue to hope.

speaking of pictures i really want them like badly

Edited by Mesonak

it seems that lego make the ultrabild lines to not continue after 1 wave. that's also the case with superheroes ultrabuilds isn't it?

it seems that lego make the ultrabild lines to not continue after 1 wave. that's also the case with superheroes ultrabuilds isn't it?

Well... the original Superheroes wave featured three DC sets, whereas wave 2 was based on Marvel. However, each wave consisted of only three sets rather than a fully-fledged wave consisting of six sets. Also, the initial catalog leaks had all six sets on display.

So it depends on your perspective. :P

Well... the original Superheroes wave featured three DC sets, whereas wave 2 was based on Marvel. However, each wave consisted of only three sets rather than a fully-fledged wave consisting of six sets. Also, the initial catalog leaks had all six sets on display.

So it depends on your perspective. :P

the're parted into 2 waves? because in my country, all 6 of them come out at once in 1 wave.

From the Ninjago 2014 topic:

http://i.imgur.com/bTn31sc.jpg

Look at the dragon-like mecha climbing the skyscraper. Dark blue HF fists?

EDIT: Nevermind: the fingers seem to be EF mecha arms, the hand is probably a new piece.

Edited by Shakar

I think it's more an issue of the non-HF constraction lines so far being highly experimental and tied to brand-new themes. Whether they continue almost certainly depends on how well they end up selling.

Furthermore, it's entirely possible that there might be more Chima constraction sets next year, but not until the summer. In that case there would be new ones every year instead of every six months. If the Chima constraction sets have in fact sold well, then that's the release pattern I would anticipate for them.

I think it's more an issue of the non-HF constraction lines so far being highly experimental and tied to brand-new themes. Whether they continue almost certainly depends on how well they end up selling.

Furthermore, it's entirely possible that there might be more Chima constraction sets next year, but not until the summer. In that case there would be new ones every year instead of every six months. If the Chima constraction sets have in fact sold well, then that's the release pattern I would anticipate for them.

oh in that case, i hope they sold well in other countries. there are still a lot piling up in the toy's stores in my city.

You can see the Euro prices for the sets on this shopping website here and here. They basically determine the US prices for next year's sets. :classic:

Depending on the reliability of this site - and I believe I've seen it post accurate listings before - this could confirm the list we got. (It was only technically not confirmed anyway, so it's not much.)

Depending on the reliability of this site - and I believe I've seen it post accurate listings before - this could confirm the list we got. (It was only technically not confirmed anyway, so it's not much.)

Yep, this site was correct with their information last year, so this list is basically confirmed. :classic:

Wait. If the set list IS legit.

How the hell can that Jaw Beast vs. Stormer set be a €9.99 set? I know that Euros are different than Dollars, but wouldn't that make that set a medium-sized bag one? How'd it fit, unless they're simple stuff?

Edited by Vinyl Scratch

Wait. If the set list IS legit.

How the hell can that Jaw Beast vs. Stormer set be a €9.99 set? I know that Euros are different than Dollars, but wouldn't that make that set a medium-sized bag one? How'd it fit, unless they're simple stuff?

a set consist of 2 matoran size characters? except they build in 2.0 system. if this is the case, expect a xt4's torso being used a lot.

Very interesting indeed. Obviously this confirms that the versus sets will include smaller than average ffigures. At this point, I just hope they are "chibi" figures using the 2.0 building system, Mixels would just kill it for me.

I can't help but notice the sets are slightly more expensive than usual. Small sets in Germany always sold at 10 Euro (unlike most European countries'9 Euro), but even then, the 13 Euro mid size sets are now 15, like the Chima Ultrabuilds, while Evo is 25 like Dragon Bolt and Rocka XL. If that means Furno and Stormer are going to get more beefy designs like the Ultrabuilds, so be it. Unless they are small figures riding vehicles-hope not.

Just to Summarize:

44016 Jaw Beast - 10

44020 FLYER Beast - 15

44021 SPLITTER Beast - 20

44015 EVO Walker - 10

44017 STORMER Freezer Machine - 15

44018 FURNO Jet Machine - 15

44019 ROCKA Stealth Machine - 15

44022 EVO XL Machine - 25

There's no sign for breez....

Couple of interesting things:

The Bad guys are cheaper than Heroes, isn't this a first for Hero Factory??

Does the increase in price hint that TLC will take a more creative approach to the good guys

Breez might be 15 too but is she gonna b another flyer?

I agree Shakar, I like chima bigger look so if everyone is gonna get a fuller design it would be great. Mayb they bring the guns back

Edited by Mr. Gundam

Wait, you got it wrong- you ignored the other figures in the VS sets. It's not that Flyer Beast is a 15 Euro set, with 15 Euro you get FB and Breez. Mathematically speaking, each of them is a 7,5 Euro set- that is, even smaller than small size 9-10 Euro sets. Then there's Stormer vs Jaw Beast, a 10 Euro set with two 5 Euro characters, and the triple 20 Euro set with 3 figures. Of course we don't know anything yet so these are just educated guesses based on what little info we got so far.

So it should be:

-3 VS sets, which amounts to 2+2+3=7 small figures

-1 small size figure (Evo)

-3 mid size figures (Furno, Stormer and Rocka)

-1 large figure (Evo XL)

8 sets, but actually 7+1+3+1= 11 figures. Not bad Lego. This might be one of the coolest HF waves so far.

Unless the VS sets use Mixels. :look:

EDIT: Updated list with prices, so everyone can see it without clicking the page! Please edit the opening post, VBBN:

44015 EVO Walker EUR 9,99

44016 Jaw Beast vs Stormer EUR 9,99

44017 STORMER Freezer Machine EUR 14,99

44018 FURNO Jet Machine EUR 14,99

44019 ROCKA Stealth Machine EUR 14,99

44020 FLYER Beast vs BREEZ EUR 14,99

44021 SPLIITTER Beast vs FURNO & EVO EUR 19,99

44022 EVO XL Machine EUR 24,99

An expensive lineup, but a really interesting one.

Edited by Shakar