...for those who did not cancel their orders.

I just got this email:

Dear LEGO Fan,

Thanks for ordering with us.

We are happy to inform you that the limited edition LEGO TECHNIC 4x4 Crawler (41999) is now back in stock. Thank you for your patience in waiting for an update on your order.

A separate shipping confirmation with tracking information will be sent when your parcel leaves the warehouse next week.

If you have already provided us with your credit card details for payment, please note that we have not yet charged your card for this item and will do so when the item leaves the warehouse.

If we have already received payment for your order, thank you! Please keep an eye out for the shipping confirmation and expect your order to arrive within the usual delivery time.

Edited by peter_m

Still sold out on the french and german LEGO shop.

I think this is only valid for people who already ordered their 4x4 crawler while it wasn't marked as 'sold out'.

Still sold out on the french and german LEGO shop.

I think this is only valid for people who already ordered their 4x4 crawler while it wasn't marked as 'sold out'.

Probably, yes. But it still might be a good information for those who did not cancel their orders.

Just checked sweden and nothing there either. As the title says it's probably only for the ones who didn't cancel their order. So are there any more here who haven't done that yet?

FYI - I just received my brand-new, sealed 41999! Yey!

Like many, I'd missed the window to buy this set on Lego.com, and I was really dissapointed when I realized I might not be able to get one. I checked ToysRUs.ca, and it was sold out as well. But they have a service to send an email if an item come back in stock, so I decided - why not?

Well, last Sunday (at 2am!), I received an email from Toys R Us saying that it was back in stock... and sure enough, I surf to the page, and in says "In Stock"... couldn't believe it! I ordered immediately, and checked later - by 1pm, it was sold out. I wasn't sure if I'd actually get one, but it just arrived today!! I'm thrilled! :)

I don't know how this happened... maybe they had a few sets stashed away or something. I won't ask too many questions - I'm just glad I have a nice dark-blue box in my living room!

So anyway, for those still looking - don't give up hope... I'm sure there are still a few sets laying around out there, waiting to be discovered!

To those who have received this message from Lego customer service:

Did you get a shipping confirmation already? I didn't get one so far, and I do not think that Lego ships on weekends. Seriously, what is going on at Lego logistics? There is a limited number of units (that they knew many months in advance), and there are open orders. I don't get why this is a several-month process to match these up.

FYI - I just received my brand-new, sealed 41999! Yey!

Like many, I'd missed the window to buy this set on Lego.com, and I was really dissapointed when I realized I might not be able to get one. I checked ToysRUs.ca, and it was sold out as well. But they have a service to send an email if an item come back in stock, so I decided - why not?

Well, last Sunday (at 2am!), I received an email from Toys R Us saying that it was back in stock... and sure enough, I surf to the page, and in says "In Stock"... couldn't believe it! I ordered immediately, and checked later - by 1pm, it was sold out. I wasn't sure if I'd actually get one, but it just arrived today!! I'm thrilled! :)

I don't know how this happened... maybe they had a few sets stashed away or something. I won't ask too many questions - I'm just glad I have a nice dark-blue box in my living room!

So anyway, for those still looking - don't give up hope... I'm sure there are still a few sets laying around out there, waiting to be discovered!

I was also fortunate to grab some from TRU.ca! By chance I was looking today again (1 week later), and they are again back in stock and accepting orders.

Not sure why this set which is supposed to be completely sold out, keeps appearing everywhere...

Locutis

Hello all,

I signed up today.

I wanted to let forum members from the Toronto area (Canada) know that I picked up the crawler 41999 yesterday at the Lego Store in Sherway Gardens mall. There were three left on the shelf.

The guy in the store knew about the trouble people had to find it and also was aware of the speculation that is already going on online, but wasn't too sure how come they still had some in stock in his store.

For those interested, and if you hurry, you might still be able to get one.

I built mine between yesterday and today, it took me about 7-8 hours but I'm not very experienced with Technic. It's a very nice machine.

I got 3832 out of 20000.

I also got the Unimog U400 and the new mobile crane 42009 but I'm keeping those for my kids' Christmas.

Hi KalleAnka,

Welcome to EB!

Nice catch. All three very nice models!