Sign in to follow this  
Herky

VIP email today for Winter Village Market presale

Got an email today regarding the VIP access to purchase the winter village market but the nice thing is it did confirm that the month of October will be double points...we all knew that but with the coupon thing going on that doesn't apply to a lot of sets, I was almost beginning to wonder about that.

October will be an expensive month for me, but worth it for the 2x points. Anyone else get that email?

Got the email. Double points. May be time to buy the Death Star, even if I'm not a Star Wars fan. Don't dislike, just not into it. At least not like in 1977 when I waited in line to see the first SW movie. I'm buying 'seconds' on modular buildings. Already got duplicates of PS and GE. Maybe time to double up on FB and TH.

Nice, yeah plan to go big in October, Sydney, the 2 winter village pieces, might get R2 or the X wing even, the points alone will end up getting the Friends ones for my kids...oh and the UN building as well

Nice, yeah plan to go big in October, Sydney, the 2 winter village pieces, might get R2 or the X wing even, the points alone will end up getting the Friends ones for my kids...oh and the UN building as well

Which Friends sets are you looking at?

I decided to delay to October to get the Friends Pool and the horse trailer. I'll need to add some other stuff to get it to $99. Maybe the Garbage truck? And/Or Shelob Attacks since I want Sam and the price of him elsewhere is HALF the price of the set!

Sarah, looking at Heartlake High and the boat one...I think that was the best thing to come out of the email for me is this confirmation. good luck on getting your sets

Does somebody know what's the free polybag for October?

2X VIP points is very nice for October but I don't know if the VW polybag will still be offered by then

Does somebody know what's the free polybag for October?

2X VIP points is very nice for October but I don't know if the VW polybag will still be offered by then

It might be the clone lieutenant from the Star Wars range.

I believe the VW van is done at the end of September and the Clone lieutenant is from September through Oct 31. I don't know if they have a separate polybag give-away also or not. I think they will assume (as would I) that double points will bring enough people to buy that month. The free give-aways are there to entice people to buy other months that aren't as shop heavy.

that's great news, I may end up with a few of those sets but good to know, I think the SW clone is if you buy a certain $$ point of SW items, thanks for the info on that