Sign in to follow this  
Missing Brick

Saddle Up Apone

This is beautiful, the design of the room is very movie-accurate and the lightings are spot-on. Awesome MOC Missing Brick!

Nicely done! I like the upside-down ceiling design and the textures you've achieved on the walls.

Now as for characters from left to right. You're gonna die. And you. You too. Yep. And you..... :classic:

I think this is one of my favorites so far. That operations room is very well done and the perfect lightning is the icing on the cake. Also I like how you posed the minifigures. They look so relaxed and natural. Great work!

...and I really think I need a Ripley now that I've seen this.

Wow! Epic realisation of an epic movie! I really like the lighting and totally apreciate how you manage to fulfill all the little details. By the way great work for the figs!

Thanks everyone. All credit to Blacktron / Matthias for the awesome Aliens minifigs.

I've got some more shots planned using this room as a movie set, but I wanted to post a nicely lit shot before the Aliens cut the power and the emergency red lighting kicks in ;)

Thanks everyone. All credit to Blacktron / Matthias for the awesome Aliens minifigs.

Well, half of them are your designs. :wink:

Your diorama would be so great as a movie set.

Whats next? "They cut the power?" :laugh: Oh, poor Hudson...

Edited by Blacktron

Really awesome!!!

Amazing build, lightning, photo, figs and many more.

An masterpiece!

greetings

markus

I think I geeked myself. Flashes of building LEGO! Can go home now and play? :cry_sad: Not a huge fan of the custom pieces but the lighting is perfect.

Edited by Rook

me like this a lot! as it has already said, the lightning and the scenery is very accurate to the movie, epic work.