Sign in to follow this  
Elephant Knight

Epsilon Elnath (SHIPtember)

Here is the SHIP I built for the SHIPtember challenge on Flickr:

9702972283_827f36e7e0_n.jpg

It clocks in at 120 studs long, and 60 something studs wide. Many features include a large shuttle bay that can carry many different things.

9702868149_9fcb97ba8d_n.jpg

Comments and criticism are welcome. And I seem to be having troubles using the enter key here. Had to type this all elsewhere and copy it here.

Saw this in the Flickr group! Awesome work, and a great addition to the Blacktorn fleet - I love that it can actaully hold the BT2 line of vehicles, great idea!

Also super jealous of all those trans-neon "B" panels, are there even any left on BL :wink:

I think I've been inspired to build some Blacktron again..

Simply awesome! Love the large shuttle bay. Can't wait for more pics!

This thing is massive! Nice job with all the interior detail and the opening cargo bay. I would maybe Bricklink some hairpieces so the crew dosn't have to wear their helmets while cooking and napping. :tongue: And I am not sure you have enough grille pieces. :wink:

Great SHIP, the engine pods are very cool and I :wub: the detailed interior. Excellent use of CMF baseplates too :thumbup:

Thanks for all the replies! I am not really one to give my Blacktrons hair when they are off duty. Too much work. I still have half a PaB cup of white grills. Probably going to need more when I build my next SHIP. The interior isn't as detailed as some, but I am proud to have gotten as much as I did in such a small space. All that trans neon green and CMF bases are one thing that enabled me to build this, considering how many parts my Dalek used. It has taken me awhile, but I have finally perfected using the Blacktron colour scheme.