Sign in to follow this  
Fithboy

[MOC] CIS Leech Droid

Could you give some more information on the ship, what its purpose is, who its owners are, etc.? Is this something related to Star Wars? (Otherwise you'd probably get better names if I moved it to Sci-fi.)

ATDT: All terrain droid transport

I personally would disagree with the first one - that style of naming fits rather more with the Galactic Republic/Empire type vehicles in my opinion.

Perhaps something in-line with Episode III droid vehicles would suit more? I don't know... you could always try naming it after a similarly-behaved/designed creature, as with the Vulture droids and Spider droids. The front of the vehicle resembles a Leech somewhat, how about naming your transport a 'CIS Leech Droid'?

I personally would disagree with the first one - that style of naming fits rather more with the Galactic Republic/Empire type vehicles in my opinion

I see what you mean, a better one would be armoured droid transport etc.

I personally would disagree with the first one - that style of naming fits rather more with the Galactic Republic/Empire type vehicles in my opinion.

Perhaps something in-line with Episode III droid vehicles would suit more? I don't know... you could always try naming it after a similarly-behaved/designed creature, as with the Vulture droids and Spider droids. The front of the vehicle resembles a Leech somewhat, how about naming your transport a 'CIS Leech Droid'?

I like this a lot. Great thinking indeed.

I'm going to go with Scorpix's idea, as it is very cool and fits with the CIS theme. Thanks for all the suggestions everyone else.

For readers beyond this point who are confused about the previous posts:

The original title of this thread was 'Eurobricks, I need a name for my SHIP!'. I am awful at making names so I left it up to the good people of this site to decide.

EDIT: Eurobricks noob here, I can't edit the title of topics :P.

Edited by Fithboy