Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Heroica RPG - Cruel Angel's Thesis ~ Day Five

"Why don't you do something helpful?"

"Like? I've done all I can, all I'm waitin' fer is tha last slackers tae sate theer actions."

:pir_yoda:

"Like? I've done all I can, all I'm waitin' fer is tha last slackers tae sate theer actions."

:pir_yoda:

"Well, actually, not clogging up the Hall with singing would be nice and more helpful. Also, refraining from ordering hits on Healers to heroes would be extremely helpful as well."

Capriccia, remembering she has a second action, attacks Corelin. (So I'm attacking Corelin and Cromeo.)

"Why don't you do something helpful?"

We could say the same thing to you.

And you. And now me, also. If you don't have anything productive to say, please say nothin at all.

"Well, maybe I would, you know, if someone didn't order to seal my healing ability. :ugh: But really, I'm serious. What was the point of that? (Not talking to you Fleylra). Who in the right mind would do that? And where on earth did they get that idea?"

"But I thought we had Corelin set to attack? The one fighting the Town.... and then you take advice from the Gremlin? Since when was that deemed a good idea? "

Cromeo despairs of life and selfishly does not want to waste the essence.

he does nothing

Can't do nothing twice. Must do something else, why not keep using essence like first plan?

Can't do nothing twice.

Host Note: Actually, doing nothing is an exception to the "two different abilities" rule, since it's not an ability in itself but a lack of using them.

THE DAY IS OVER!

Please wait for the conclusion to be posted before sending your night actions!

At the Library, Byblos offered celebratory bananas to Zarissa, Fleyra, Pallas, Zpilf and Werther for solving yet another mysterious writing.

catdayfive5.jpg

heroicanpc-byblos.jpg

"Here's to our hard work! Let me read the entire chapter out loud once more..."

In the bitter war against Mercution, the paladins and the wizard priests of Ennon with their guardian angels fought against the hordes of demons and the cultists known as the Nephilim that had taken over the Moon Elven kingdom. The forces of Ennon succeeded in sealing away the immortal creator of the Nephilim, but evil had gained such a strong grip on Mercution that they were forced to sink the entire continent to the bottom of the ocean. Nowadays the only remains of it are the Free Islands and Moone.

The disgruntled Sham Poo got onto a better mood when Swinehurst, Capriccia, Percival and Luridan came to make trade with him despite his diminished wares.

catdayfive6.jpg

heroicanpc-shampoo.jpg

"Sigh! Maybe my business will bloom once again... in the very distant future..."

At the main hall, things got heated again.

catdayfive7.jpg

Brienne Deercourt was torn apart by a furious mob.

catdayfive8.jpg

Some people also attempted to attack Corelin Moordog, but her shield blocked their attacks.

catdayfive9.jpg

Others assaulted Cromeo Nightingale, but could not kill him.

catava-harlot.jpg

"Ha! I'm too gorgeous to die!"

catdayfive10.jpg

Afterwards, Zarissa meditated to recover her ether, Luridan made another mixture while Sir Rubinstein protected him, and Zelphie continued to enhance her staff, which was becoming a force of nature in itself.

catdayfive11.jpg

Scamander Taurros put the beastly Kharybdis to sleep.

catdayfive12.jpg

She regained her humanoid form during her respite, but then she was violently woken up by an arrow to a tentacle.

Despite all the chaos and mayhem, Brienne was the only casualty of the day. And indeed, the Veterans got another vision of Lucifuge when investigating her corpse.

catdayfive13.jpg

heroicanpc-copperfox.jpg

"Another one bites the dust! This just has me thinking, how many Nephilim could there be left...?"

You can now start sending in your night actions.