ZCerberus

RESULTS INCLUDED: Book II- Challenge 1- The Battle for Nocturnus.

Quick question - no clone brands but I assume brick warriors and BA type weapons and accessories are ok? I built my whole tribe on them?

No Megabloks, Kreo etc. accessories from brick arms, brickforge and the like are okay, though achieving the same result in LEGO is preferred.

I know some think this is a distinction without a difference, but it's the rules man.

As possibly the longest serving member of Nocturnus left (?) I confirm my allegience to Nocturnus.

Dr Rod still resides in the North Western region of the Rakath Mountains.

If possible, I would like to be signed up for Black Spire so I can use Nocturnian figs as enemies. :tongue:

The amount of responses is looking great!

I've been pretty quiet, but I can't stay out of this. It is a wonderful business opportunity!

Edited by SSchmidt

Astrun Egilsdóttir will do what she can and would like to help Nocturnus and Lord Ssilyrrlithif possible.

This is INCREDIBLE! The detail and effort squeezed into this MOC is amazing...

Unfortunately I can't get involved, I'm very busy at the moment... sorry.

Edited by Lord Tyrus

No Megabloks, Kreo etc. accessories from brick arms, brickforge and the like are okay, though achieving the same result in LEGO is preferred.

I know some think this is a distinction without a difference, but it's the rules man.

Hiya! I'm not going to use Clone brands but my figs were made with quite a lot of custom bits so it would be difficult to do it without using at least some of them :)

@Z You said I was getting an Orc sent out to me fom challenge six. I still haven't received it. So? The prizes aren't real?

Not the right place for this and I don't appreciate the tone, but I assure you, the Orcs are real.

I would assume all the CH6 winners didn't receive anything then. I will consult with the holder of the Orcs to see what the hang-up is.