Tamamono

Mafia After Dark - Day 5: Scarface

Since nobody is around, I figured I'd look over Night Two to see what was going on that the Scum decided to kill Jamie.

Jamie places his first vote for Terrence. He calls out Dexter for accusing him of trying to sway things away from a vote leader when each person only had one vote each, except for Byron who had two. Then he argues with Candy a bit about if they're onto the right person at all. I will look over everything Jamie and Patricia said in a little bit. I'd like to see more about what they were onto.

Interestingly though, Jamie didn't seem to think Rolfe was Scum. He was also advocating for a Dogukan lynch.

Rolfe, Dexter, Terrence and Candy get a lot of attention from Patricia too.

Terrence, I see you are here. Can you please tell us the exact wording of what you asked the Dirty Hippie? Thanks.

If Colin, for some reason, is a Serial Killer and God has chosen to not give us a vigilante, then so be it. But let me ask both of you: Why would you think that God would give us two killers, yet none of them be Town-aligned in a game where we're already hindered by not being able to communicate by PM?

I see it more likely that there were three kill action peoples, and one, perhaps the vig, was killed in an early lynch. It's possible, and it does happen that important PR's get killed by lucky scum or unlucky lynches early on.

It's so nice of Candy to suddenly start participating even though what she says is extra scummy...

I explained my kills. They weren't random. Do you have a problem with any of the kills I've made? ...

So your mad that wasn't saying enough, and now your mad I'm saying too much? :wacko: I don't know what it is with some people--I guess people forget that just because not everyone is yapping all the time, that does not mean they're not paying attention. And I do have a problem with your kills, since you seem to only kill towns people; maybe it'll be three strikes out this time.

----

I see Candy came and went without adding anything. Giving up already, scum? I'd love to hear another scary tale about serial killers.

Hello, Candy! Whatcha doin'? Hangin' around, being scummy?

I've said this before, but seriously, don't play that game of life. Not everyone has the time and obsession like you to post every millisecond of the day. Heck, I cannot even finish writing this very post before you scream my name out a second time. :hmpf_bad:

Why should Dexter be on the list? I asked how many scum listed me as their top three suspicions. I realize that I forgot to say that at first, but it should have been clear when I listed the five who listed me in those positions.

Penelope, I do believe I stated that my question asked how many scum listed me as their to 3 suspicions.... That's why Dexter's not on the list... Because the 5 that accused me were Adelaide, Bernard, Kristina, Peter, and Cebastien.... I'll make a long response very shortly, clearing everything up and answering some questions.

No, I didn't prepare a list, I honestly don't think it's that hard for Dirty Hippie to just go check Bernard's tally. It was rude of me, but it wasn't that hard. I got a response relatively quickly.

I've already explained why I didn't include Dexter, but in case you're still wondering, I was going off of Bernard's post, which I don't recall having Dexter on it.

It took me about two minutes to find it. You'd think with an important question like yours, that you would double check.

Looks like Dad did miss Dexter's vote for you in the bottom summary, although it is there in the top list.

Ugh, I put Dexter as saying Rolfe was suspicious instead of Terrence. Duh. Sorry. He posted before Patricia, but I didn't see the list. I noticed as I was about to post and plugged his votes in. My addled brain placed him before Patricia even though he only voted with her once. :wacko:

I agree with this list minus Terrence plus Priscilla. Terrence may still be Scum, but I'm not so sure. I'd like to see a dead Priscilla real soon. I suggest we lynch Dexter today. Perhaps we ask Colin not to kill anybody to ensure us one more day in this fight against Ferraris.

OK, Terrence, so you were going off of my post that erroneously left Dexter off, but why are you assuming that the Dirty Hippie made the same mistake?

I see it more likely that there were three kill action peoples, and one, perhaps the vig, was killed in an early lynch. It's possible, and it does happen that important PR's get killed by lucky scum or unlucky lynches early on.

Neither Shane nor Donny were the vigilante.

So your mad that wasn't saying enough, and now your mad I'm saying too much? :wacko: I don't know what it is with some people--I guess people forget that just because not everyone is yapping all the time, that does not mean they're not paying attention. And I do have a problem with your kills, since you seem to only kill towns people; maybe it'll be three strikes out this time.

No, you weren't saying anything of substance at all. And now you come out with this theory as if you were paying attention the whole time. I'm not mad, I'm just pointing out how odd it is. And that it's scummy.

Your problem with my kills is ridiculous. It doesn't matter what their actual allegiance was. There's no definitive way I could have known especially since I could never be in contact with an investigator. I did the best I could and it's my reasoning for those kills that should be scrutinized.

I already pointed out that I didn't kill the first night. A SK would have.

I don't have time to post all the time either but I don't zip in and say nothing, especially when someone has responded to me.

My favorite part about this is the "perhaps the vig" interjection. Anybody else catch the problem with that?

My favorite part about this is the "perhaps the vig" interjection. Anybody else catch the problem with that?

I can't see why the SK would not kill night 1 (as colin said to defend himself). So I can't buy that our vig was killed off.

And I do have a problem with your kills, since you seem to only kill towns people; maybe it'll be three strikes out this time.

Were you participating and making better suggestions? Who would you have preferred he killed each day instead of who he did then?

I've said this before, but seriously, don't play that game of life. Not everyone has the time and obsession like you to post every millisecond of the day. Heck, I cannot even finish writing this very post before you scream my name out a second time. :hmpf_bad:

In a game where we can't communicate behind the scenes we have to use whatever tools we have. If it means stalking people and seeing if there's a pattern of them lurking in the threads, we have to try it.

I can't see why the SK would not kill night 1 (as colin said to defend himself). So I can't buy that our vig was killed off.

True, but there's more.

Chances are I'll be dead soon, so here's what I caught in Slutty Candy's post:

I see it more likely that there were three kill action peoples, and one, perhaps the vig, was killed in an early lynch.

Perhaps the vig? If there were three killing actions and one of them was killed, it would definitely be the vig since every corpse we've seen up to now has been Town. So your interjection of "perhaps the vig" seems like someone trying a little too hard to stay in Town mindset.

So, you think there were three "kill action peoples [sic]" and we killed our vig early on. So, who was killed first? Donny, not the vigilante, I know that for a fact. Shane was killed next, not the vigilante either, I know that for a fact as well.

What else are you basing your suspicions that Colin is actually a Serial Killer on? Just the fact that he killed the most suspicious person according to our poll of who everyone found suspicious? And he would somehow know who was Town and who was Scum? (Hint: That's what your side knows.) And Serial Killers only want to kill Townies?

OK, Terrence, so you were going off of my post that erroneously left Dexter off, but why are you assuming that the Dirty Hippie made the same mistake?

Neither Shane nor Donny were the vigilante.

I'm not. All I'm saying is that it's possible Dirty Hippie took a quick look at the tally like a few of us did. We won't know what he did or didn't do until tonight.

Oh, and what I asked was whether or not any scum had listed me as their Top Three suspicions. Give or take a few words, as I don't want to get in trouble for quoting anything.

I'll be back to post a bit more substance and answer questions in about 2-3 hours, but right now I've got some important business to take care of with Tony.

I'll be back to post a bit more substance and answer questions in about 2-3 hours, but right now I've got some important business to take care of with Tony.

I only had to ask three times and you only had to visit the thread just as many to answer, huh? :hmpf:

Just in case anyone is wondering how I know about Shane and Donny, Kristina told me. Shane told her he was in contact with Donny (they had a way of communicating as well) and what both of their roles were. Neither was vigilante. If Kristina is telling the truth, which I believe she is, then Shane and Kristina have no reason to lie to us, since we know they are Town, unless they are both complete megablocks, which neither one of them is.

Perhaps the vig? If there were three killing actions and one of them was killed, it would definitely be the vig since every corpse we've seen up to now has been Town. So your interjection of "perhaps the vig" seems like someone trying a little too hard to stay in Town mindset.

Not trying to defend Candy here (not at all convinced she's town yet myself), just looking for truth. How can you say FOR SURE that the vig would have to be the one killed off? How could the vig OR a hypothetical SK know town/scum enough to base their identity on who they killed off?

Heck, by your logic, Colin CAN'T be the vig!

Oh, you're saying because of the Dirty Hippie's answer, I see. Well...Kristina and I are on that list too. Why is Cebastiane the only other option for you?? :wacko:

I believe what Kristina's claim. And I think you are town, based on your behavior in the thread. I know I am town, so that leaves Cebastian.

About Candy, it's usually a good scum strategy to figure out the SK, since they already know the scum and have to appear helpful some way. Candy's persistence on that topic really is scummy.

Also, I thought there had been a zombie kill on the second night, but looking back, there really was none. I suppose that indicates that Colin is the vigilante.

Not trying to defend Candy here (not at all convinced she's town yet myself), just looking for truth. How can you say FOR SURE that the vig would have to be the one killed off? How could the vig OR a hypothetical SK know town/scum enough to base their identity on who they killed off?

No, I'm saying that in Candy's hypothetical situation, she said that perhaps one of the three killers was killed in the early lynches and perhaps that person was the vig. There would be no "perhaps" about it, since we know they were all Town, it would have to be the vig, if a killer died at all in an early lynch. That's my whole point. She seems stuck in the mindset of having to pretend to guess, except we wouldn't have to guess that. We would know it was the vig, because we know all the dead were Town!

Then I continue to pick her theory apart outside of that. I'll draw you a picture some other time if you still don't get it. :tongue:

Hmmm...just noticed that with me now, everyone has spoken up today. Could that mean that the Town blocker is dead and we killed the scum blocker yesterday?

More important though is the rest of this post... as much as I appreciate having the vote off of me, let me translate that voting logic for everyone. "Since it's obvious my scum-buddy Dex is going down, I'll switch over to that bandwagon at the last minute so I can say I voted for him when he comes up scummy tomorrow. I tried to get a vote going on a non-scummo but failed, so now I'll try to hide my scumminess with by voting off a fellow scum."

Sorry there Pen, but it's been done too many times and you weren't at ALL subtle about it. Ping!

I agree with Priscilla on this point. Why would you change your vote so late in the day, when your new target was already going to be lynched? It comes off looking like a reluctant scum voting for her teammate at the last minute.

Well maybe my trick didn't play off at the time I thought. But it's interesting that you both, two of the scummiest around, both speak up now. Were you rather annoyed that I put that vote on Dexter because it prevented you from withdrawing your vote and saving a scum buddy? *huh*

And Candy, do you really think if I were scum I would change my vote at the last minute to pretend like I voted with the bandwagon. That would be stupid and I don't think any scum in their right mind would do that.

Also, Priscilla you seem to know already that Dex will flip scum tonight. I really hope that is the case, but your certainty is a bit...fascinating.

Would that be possible unless Rolfe was the Town blocker? Or Patricia?

I would assume Patricia,

Wait, Patricia died just yesterday...but we didn't have two blocks yesterday either, from what I can recall.

Patricia claimed to be vanilla to me. I don't think she would have lied about that.

I think it more likely that the scum blocker is gone.

:snicker:

Patricia claimed to be vanilla to me. I don't think she would have lied about that.

I think it more likely that the scum blocker is gone.

Well, there was only one block yesterday and no block today, so both blockers are probably dead, unless the town blocker decided not to block. :sceptic:

Just in case anyone is wondering how I know about Shane and Donny, Kristina told me. Shane told her he was in contact with Donny (they had a way of communicating as well) and what both of their roles were. Neither was vigilante.

Well, there's always the possibility that they didn't trust Kristina and were lying, but it seems pretty obvious to me that Colin is the vig or at least a very cooperative SK...who doesn't need to kill every night. :look:

Wait, who was blocked from speaking on Day 1?

...Never mind...

I am a little surprised that Shane and Donny being able to communicate wasn't brought up before. It seems to me like that could have been relevant information in the lynch against Dogface.

:roflmao: Oh, man. I almost just shot milk out of my nose and I haven't had milk for a year. (Milk scares me. Never trust anything that comes out of an animal's nether regions.)

Well maybe my trick didn't play off at the time I thought. But it's interesting that you both, two of the scummiest around, both speak up now. Were you rather annoyed that I put that vote on Dexter because it prevented you from withdrawing your vote and saving a scum buddy? *huh*

And Candy, do you really think if I were scum I would change my vote at the last minute to pretend like I voted with the bandwagon. That would be stupid and I don't think any scum in their right mind would do that.

Also, Priscilla you seem to know already that Dex will flip scum tonight. I really hope that is the case, but your certainty is a bit...fascinating.

No, pay attention. I was saying that if anything, your switch makes me MORE CONFIDENT that Dex was scum and that you are too. I was saying YOU are certain about his scumminess. I *think* he was scum, that's why I voted for him. Oh, and your accusation that my reaction means I'm scum is way off too. i wasn't even around to change my vote if I'd wanted to. Made NO difference to me that you changed except that it pinged you as scum to me. I'm sure one of the others who's been watching who's online and reading can verify that I wasn't around when you changed... :grin:

No, pay attention. I was saying that if anything, your switch makes me MORE CONFIDENT that Dex was scum and that you are too. I was saying YOU are certain about his scumminess. I *think* he was scum, that's why I voted for him. Oh, and your accusation that my reaction means I'm scum is way off too. i wasn't even around to change my vote if I'd wanted to. Made NO difference to me that you changed except that it pinged you as scum to me. I'm sure one of the others who's been watching who's online and reading can verify that I wasn't around when you changed... :grin:

When did you say that? Well, perhaps Candy was the one that was supposed to switch votes since she's already behaving so scummy, and you're annoyed that she didn't get the chance. Hmm?

Although, having not been around at the time, I have no idea whether Candy was or not. :look:

I am a little surprised that Shane and Donny being able to communicate wasn't brought up before. It seems to me like that could have been relevant information in

It wasn't in the same way that Kristina can. Don't worry about it.