bricksare4me

Lego Cuusoo "Modern Modular Furnished Beach Front House"

Sorry if i have posted this in the wrong category, but I wanted to share my first moc creation published to Lego Cuusoo entitled Modern Modular Furnished Beach Front House. It is a displayable and playable piece meant for adults and children alike, both boys and girls. Please do not let the pink colour put you off; I have proposed this in many different colours including neutrals like grey and white. I designed it with the intention of making this house as flexibly integrative as possible with all types of Lego scenarios. This house is bifold; it can open in the middle on hinges like the Monster Fighter's haunted house, and the roof is removable in 3 parts. It also has originally designed furniture and assessories. I am currently working on the landscaping. A complete set of updated photos are available at the following links: thank you for your interest and your vote!

post-0-0-69427400-1378815158_thumb.jpg

post-0-0-50410500-1378815207_thumb.jpg

Edited by bricksare4me
Project expired

That's an interesting design you've got there bricksare4me. The interior space looks huge in comparison to some of the Modular sets and I really like the access you've provided with the swinging sides.

Good luck with Cuusoo!

Thanks so much! Its generally difficult for non-licensed projects like mine to get votes, so interest from the greater Lego community is much appreciated!

That's an interesting design you've got there bricksare4me. The interior space looks huge in comparison to some of the Modular sets and I really like the access you've provided with the swinging sides.

Good luck with Cuusoo!

Thanks so much! Its generally difficult for non-licensed projects like mine to get votes, so interest from the greater Lego community is much appreciated!

Now, that is a beautifully designed home for our favorite little plastic people. Very well done. :thumbup:

CUUSOO projects that make it to being actual products are always redesigned, but I could see TLG actually using your design with very few changes, with the exception of the staircase; I think they'd do something to reinforce that for an actual commercial model, although it looks like it works fine in a MOC.

I envy you your stash of pink bricks! I have lots of certain colors from the themes I've gotten so far, but even if one collects a lot of Belville sets it can be tough to get that many basic bricks in pink. If TLG decided to do your project and kept it that color, I'm sure plenty of people would want to get multiple copies just so they could build the house while also getting a bunch of extra bricks in pink.

I'm sure my girlfriend and I would both love this. Supported, and I'll be sure to let her know about this one so she can support it too. Good luck!

Now, that is a beautifully designed home for our favorite little plastic people. Very well done. :thumbup:

CUUSOO projects that make it to being actual products are always redesigned, but I could see TLG actually using your design with very few changes, with the exception of the staircase; I think they'd do something to reinforce that for an actual commercial model, although it looks like it works fine in a MOC.

I envy you your stash of pink bricks! I have lots of certain colors from the themes I've gotten so far, but even if one collects a lot of Belville sets it can be tough to get that many basic bricks in pink. If TLG decided to do your project and kept it that color, I'm sure plenty of people would want to get multiple copies just so they could build the house while also getting a bunch of extra bricks in pink.

I'm sure my girlfriend and I would both love this. Supported, and I'll be sure to let her know about this one so she can support it too. Good luck!

Thank u so much for ur genuine support for my project. Any votes you can garner is appreciated, as it is non-licensed.

I got my pink bricks at a Lego Store pick a brick wall. It was a fluke, nearly a year ago. Since then, i have seen it on the wall one additional time. It seems they have more pink bricks now with the Friends sets in production. I have even seen purple 1 by 3 plates on the PAB wall. Still, ur right, seems pink is rare!

And i agree about the staircase. It needs to be reinforced, or redesigned.....i was actually thinking about a redesign, but the problem is the lack of desired bricks to do it, and ordering takes so long.

And the thot of people buying multiple copies of my house makes me giddy!!! Big smile on my face right now! :)