ZCerberus

Mini-challenge Nocturnus: The Tribes

Eh, I think it just kinda happened. There hasn't been a rule that you have to. I guess it makes it easier on ZC when collating all the MOCs.

@ ch_ris127 -> I think you're fine, it's only the middle of the day (15th) where I am, so there's lots more time. Great tribe btw.

...so the deadline's at the end of the 15th? Not on the end of the 14th? Hahahaha, I have no idea whether to laugh of faint now, cause it's like past 12:00 a.m. here *faints*

Anywaaays, thanks a lot for the quick reply, guys. This oughta teach me for the next challenges, haha.

Great stories, great pictures, great tribes. You guys knocked it out of the park!

I already have picked a round winner- but I am still deep in thought on round 2. Check out the second Post of the Nocturnus thread to make sure I got everyone's tribes up!

Okay, let's get the winners squared away on this.

First, some super great entries everyone! I do have your prizes ready to go!

The first round featured some stellar figures, stories, builds and lighting, but the one I felt combined all those things the best was the The Drakarkan

Round One winner: Emma!

I struggled to pick a round two winner because I felt the best entry was from the same person who won the first round. But I specifically said the round one winner could win again. Therefore the round 2 winner is: Swamp Faeries

Round Two winner: Emma!

congrats!

Congratulations Emma! They were excellent entries- and in my opinion, no one could top them (although some came close!)! Both unique, and fantastic usage of parts. Great entries from everyone else!

So many of you came close in both categories, it was a struggle, but I had to go with what was the most memorable for me. Some really cool tribes though, and I hope we seem them popping up in Historica more!

Aww, thank you so much :blush:. This was a really fun challenge, and a very successful draw to get new members interested in Nocturnus (It got me here). It also really helped flesh out the diversity of the Darklands with all the great entries. I have another tribe idea that I think would be fun to build - maybe I'll get it up as a free build sometime before the end of Book II... maybe.

Congratulations Emma! Very creative ideas and good job with both the building and the presentations :classic: