Sign in to follow this  
timura

The Lost City

9708493237_5a9e107c51_b.jpg

Hi everyone. I represent you my latest MOC: The Lost City the creation i built for the historical mini contest in TurkLUG.

9711739822_72ab9dbc1d_z.jpg

9711733382_e61a1eeeba_n.jpg9711731628_a1ddec5c8b_n.jpg

9708495111_0bce865d35_z.jpg

9711732102_c32342ed1d_n.jpg9708494655_a89f074dd3_n.jpg

I always wondered what an ancient tribe pyramid would look like in lego form and this is truly beautiful. The corn field is the best.

Brilliant! All of the figure placement seems spot on for what I'd expect. I love the pyramid and the guards at the bottom with the ruler up top.

Very nicely done. The ground looks simple and clean, but it actually works really well. You don't always need lots of shrubbery to make a good landscape and this is proof of that.

Hi everyone. I represent you my latest MOC: The Lost City the creation i built for the historical mini contest in TurkLUG.

Woah! Oh My BRICK! That is SOOOOOOO COOL! May I have your autograph? *Gets out a Autograph book and pen*

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

Hi,

That's brilliant. Can I ask, where do you get your bricks from? Do you buy sets or get the bricks on their own from lego etc.

H

This is fantastic! I think the pyramid might look better if it weren't bent, but you've got a great little scene here - I like that you included corn.

There aren't really enough Mesoamerican MOCs around, but this is a great start to changing that.

Just a quick note, don't want to derail the topic.

Woah! Oh My BRICK! That is SOOOOOOO COOL! May I have your autograph? *Gets out a Autograph book and pen*

Please try to reduce the images in your quotes to a minimum, and keep in mind we prefer people to not quote images from the same page they come from. The text quote itself should be sufficient. Thanks. :classic:

Also, enthusiasm can be good, but try to never overdo. :wink:

That's brilliant. Can I ask, where do you get your bricks from? Do you buy sets or get the bricks on their own from lego etc.

I'm buying parts mostly from Bricklink. Im not keeping my sets built. I use them as spareparts too.

This is fantastic! I think the pyramid might look better if it weren't bent, but you've got a great little scene here - I like that you included corn.

Thank you for your comment. I wanted to try something special. So i built a temple that nobody has seen in this shape before but still refers to the original pyramids.

Therfor i bent the shape a little and add some small waterfalls around it. After all this pyramid is found in the "Lost City". :)

Edited by timura