Sign in to follow this  
FuzzyBallz

Issue Registering LEGO VIP Membership Card

Long story short, a recent LEGO return caused a VIP points error on my account, resulting in negative points. After talking to a customer service rep, they agreed to reissue me a new VIP card and delete the error account. 3 weeks later, I get my VIP from TLG. I was super excited to earn VIP points again, only to get hit with the deadly spinning circle thing when I submitted my VIP card registration on LEGO S@H. I know they upgraded their system over at LEGO, so maybe that's why it's not processing VIP registration? Bummer, because I'm trying to place another order on S@H. Guess I'll try again tomorrow.

Mine reflects my points but shows "$0 available." My local store advised me to call customer service (whoihc I wil do when I have time). The issue seems to affect only the oldest VIP members and this "upgrade" they did to their system. If you have the older "chrome red" VIP card (as opposed to the litho-printed version) you're likely affected... It wasn't a big deal at the time since I wasn't using points and the purchase did indeed earn me new points... And they were kind enough to throw in the VW bus for my trouble, even though I was a few bucks short of the $75 threshold!

--Mr Bill

So I still dont see points on the s@h site, but customer service ensure me that I have points on my vip acct. It works in store and on the phone, just not by myself on s@h.