Nice fig. What part is used to connect the Mic to the lightsaber blade?

BrickArms U-clip

Very nice! It's a purist solution (almost) that is instantly recognisable. Well done!

Not sure about purist. Fairly sure that's a torso decal.

Excellent figure though, instantly recognisable!

Not sure about purist. Fairly sure that's a torso decal.

D'oh! I looked at it and thought it was something out of Indiana Jones - and then I didn't give it a second thought.

Great work anyway!

That's really great, I love the combination there!

My only criticism would be that jacket sleeves being the same colour as his skin detract from the aesthetic and confuse the eye. Perhaps you could consider a flesh-toned alternative?

Thanks for all the comments, much appreciated

My only criticism would be that jacket sleeves being the same colour as his skin detract from the aesthetic and confuse the eye. Perhaps you could consider a flesh-toned alternative?

Unfortunately I am a bit limited on parts just now and I don't think I have any flesh heads that would suit. I will need to see which ones are available as the flesh heads tend to be more elaborate than may be required.

Liking the head choice but not the mic. I know a better solution but can't explain it easily :/

I'm not too happy with the mic right now but don't really have anything else with me that would work better, any tips for Freddie's distinctive mic would be appreciated.

D'oh! I looked at it and thought it was something out of Indiana Jones - and then I didn't give it a second thought.

The torso is Indy's but recoloured by Shadows in this thread http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=25918 I have been meaning to do this for a while because I thought of Freddie as soon as I saw the yellow one

A better mic solution would be to attach a black minifig hand to some flex tube cut to an appropriate length. The wrist of the hand would be pushed into the hole in the flex tube, the hand can then grip the mic at the correct angle If you want you can put the flextube into a small 2x2 dish.

This solution isn't my own, it's a fairly common one used for quite a while now. Here's one of my minifigs displayed with it.

A picture paints a thousand words..

6982247357_b61e7a69f0.jpg