Legogal

Your favorite snack while LEGOing? Shhhhhh!

I'll tell ya what NOT to eat: Cheese curls, puffs, etc. That orange cheese dust is like sand. It's amazing how that stuff finds its way into my builds.

But, I do like a good beer or five while building. Nothing helps you think outside the box quite like booze. Legally, anyway.

I know that many people think that cheesies are the worst, but I can top that . . . full disclosure. I sometimes eat glue.

Nothing industrial strength and not in high quantities, but I occasionally will have just a little kool aide mixed in Elmer glue products. It's something that I got away from as a young teenager and recently got back into while doing crafts with my niece and nephew.

Breakdown did you have a breakdown or something? What would cause someone to get into eating glue? I somehow imagine it to taste like melted marshmallows.

When I'm building I won't have food with me because its horrible messy and takes up too much table space. I'll usually make myself a Dark & Stormy or a San Pelligrino & Vodka just to make building the set feel a little more special.

Ummm, I actually try to NOT eat anything while building, cause, you know...finger prints and grease and yccchhh!!!!!

BTdubs, I'm pretty sure Breakdown is a grade A Troll-er! :laugh:

Edited by Im a brickmaster.

Breakdown did you have a breakdown or something? What would cause someone to get into eating glue? I somehow imagine it to taste like melted marshmallows.

When I'm building I won't have food with me because its horrible messy and takes up too much table space. I'll usually make myself a Dark & Stormy or a San Pelligrino & Vodka just to make building the set feel a little more special.

I just do whatever comes naturally to me. Eating glue sounds odd, and yes the bowl obstructions that you encounter even days later make it not seem worth it. But . . . I mainly live for today. About 15 years ago my life flashed before my eyes, i was in a car accident and I distinctly remember as it was unfolding directly in front of me that I did not find a seat belt and was trying to get low and have myself hurled into the lower dash of the van that I was in shoulder first (there was no passenger seat). Everything went white, I came to and all I can remember is smelling burning coolant and my tummy had bad belt burn. I still insist to this day that I do NOT remember putting that seatbelt on, I remember being frustrated that I couldn't find it.

I could so easily die tomorrow, and if I did . . . .why wouldn't I want to enjoy eating glue today . . . .unless it was the thing that killed me tomorrow . . . then that would be bad.

I learned early on growing up that eating and building was a bad idea. I'd usually opt for a mid build snack if it was big enough of a job. at one point I'd have a dip (yes, gross army habit I've since quit) it now being summer I'm honestly looking for any excuse to sip on a corona and build!!

I usually don't build and eat although if I've been building for a long time I might take a break and eat some fruit or popcorn. But during building I tend to drink water and ginger ale.

Ummm, I actually try to NOT eat anything while building, cause, you know...finger prints and grease and yccchhh!!!!!

Depends what it is. I often eat while I'm building, but I'm cautious to not get any grease or anything on my parts.

I don't eat anything while building. I usually have a random drink nearby in my bedroom while building. The random drink is usually juice, water, or soda.

I am also a little OCD, and when it comes to building, I will not tolerate any contaminates near the area. The table is thoroughly cleaned before I build, and the only thing I allow on the table is water. Sometimes I will have a popsicle or a fudge bar but only because they have sticks. If my hands touch anything sticky or oily, they need to be washed before I can return to building.

Doritos, the red ones :tongue: but then there's a red residue on your fingers after eating them :hmpf_bad: