At the back, 7110, 4501, 8092 and 75052

At the front, re-creations of the Comic Con and Bag Charm Landspeeders

Small scale Star Destroyers

DSCF2834.JPG

At the back, 30056, 4492 and the one from Super Star Destroyer 10221

At the front from 7958

R2 D2 Minifigures

DSCF2837.JPG

The first two are from numerous sets, followed by...

Y Wing 8037, Ewok Village 10236 and Jedi Interceptor 75038/Sandcrawler 75059

R2 D2 Minifigure Keychains inc LED torch

DSCF2838.JPG

Edited by russs15

I'm not sure i'm at the right place but since it's the comparison topic, i guess it's appropriate. I would have love to have Lego SW fans advice, is it worth it buying the latest version of the millenium falcon (7965) if I already have the old version of it from 2000 (7190)? And if yes (or no) why? I'm not just looking at the sake of having one of everything, but i'm seriously wondering how much better (or worse but i doubt it ) is the new one

I'm not sure i'm at the right place but since it's the comparison topic, i guess it's appropriate. I would have love to have Lego SW fans advice, is it worth it buying the latest version of the millenium falcon (7965) if I already have the old version of it from 2000 (7190)? And if yes (or no) why? I'm not just looking at the sake of having one of everything, but i'm seriously wondering how much better (or worse but i doubt it ) is the new one

This is not a very popular topic but I can give you my opinion, 7965 (the new one) seems to be sturdier and has other features and little details that 4504 (the second one) doesnt have but is not significantly superior, specially if you are not going to be swoshing and playing around with it (only for display purposes), but if you had 7190 (the oldest one), this should be an instant buy too have one of the most iconic ships with a proper look, so my opinion is:

• if you have 4504 (the second one), and you want it for display only, dont buy 7965 (the new one).
  • if you have 4504 (the second one), and you want to move it from one place to another, buy 7965 (the new one).
  • if you have 7190 (the oldest one), buy 7965 (the new one) and sell the oldest one or store it, I am pretty sure that if it is in perfect state you could get a good amount of cash.

If you want someone else's opinion head over to the Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here topic, but feel free to come and ask over here and check the images to see it by your self.

Edited by Nom Carver

The 7965 MF was the very first Star Wars set I ever bought earlier this year. It is an incredible set that is very durable, fairly accurate, and is great for display and playability. I would highly suggest it.

Thanks for your advice :) I'll go ask in the other topic to get more opinions but for sure I'm keeping yours in mind. I definitely have the first one (7190) so I'm gonna think about upgrading.

Thanks for your advice :) I'll go ask in the other topic to get more opinions but for sure I'm keeping yours in mind. I definitely have the first one (7190) so I'm gonna think about upgrading.

I am glad to be helpful.

"Impressive, most impressive"

Sorry to bother you, but can you take a picture of the system sets 2006 SD and 2014 SD together? I want to see the size difference.

Could someone post a side-by-side comparison of the Clone Wars Jedi Starfighters?

"Impressive, most impressive"

Sorry to bother you, but can you take a picture of the system sets 2006 SD and 2014 SD together? I want to see the size difference.

Sure. I'll try and get to that tomorrow, if I have time.

Okay, here is the comparison shot asked for:

[snip]

6211 and 75055 by Elephant-Knight, on Flickr

by Elephant-Knight, on Flickr

I actually plan on doing a full review of these two against each each other.

Thanks for the great pictures :sweet: It seems that there is a substantial difference in size, yet IIRC the original SD only had about 5 more pieces than the new one. I can't wait for your upcoming review.

Saw that no one compared the at-rt sets, so I decided to fill that gap:

15462721625_4aed65fb20.jpg

Let's keep this thread going!

By January 1st, I expect a picture of all the iterations of Slave I.

:grin:

I am currently working on getting the missing ones for my collection, leading up to the release of the UCS. can't say for sure i'll get them all by then but I think I have enough time :classic:

Do you have the 2 seater version from the Clone Battlepack?

Do you have the 2 seater version from the Clone Battlepack?

unfortunately not, but is that an at-rt? I thought it was a different vehicle.

It was called simply "Clone Walker" and is similar to an AT-RCT (minus the side shields and appears to be slightly smaller)

It's pretty much a AT-RT.

It's pretty much a AT-RT.

Closer, as Gallardo said, to an AT-RCT; it's about the right size for a proper AT-RT, but needs several mods to make it work as a proper AT-RT (like in the one Arc posted).

Closer, as Gallardo said, to an AT-RCT; it's about the right size for a proper AT-RT, but needs several mods to make it work as a proper AT-RT (like in the one Arc posted).

Oh, I just thought that was a typo, I've never heard of one of those before.

They're bigger (probably closer to the size of the middle AT-RT in the comparison pic) with extra stuff on the sides, and seat two (tho I think the two are side by side, rather than front & back), but it feels more like the little BP walker anyway. I hadn't heard of it until mentioned here, too!

I still haven't nabbed the 501st AT-RT yet...partly because it's so gigantic. It's more to scale with Hasbro SW figures that minifigures!

15462721625_4aed65fb20.jpg

Let's keep this thread going!

Thanks for that one, we really needed this one :thumbup: .

Edited by Nom Carver