Nom Carver

The comparison topic

I'm curious what people do with their sets that make the stickers peel. I have 20 year old stickered bricks that still look OKish, a bit faded and scratched but not peeling.

My arch enemy... DUST :angry:! sunlight can also affect.

Note: Is there a way to make this pic smaller?

You have a very nice online tool for resizing your pics at this address:

http://www.picresize.com/

I believe it's even recommended in the topic about deeplinking pictures, but don't take my word for it...

You have a very nice online tool for resizing your pics at this address:

http://www.picresize.com/

I believe it's even recommended in the topic about deeplinking pictures, but don't take my word for it...

Thank you very, very much Spyderlord!

Note: front page updated.

Edited by Nom Carver

:thumbup: You are welcome, I'm glad to help. Although you did make them a little too small now :wink: Is it due to the upload constraints or...?

As for the topic, I's also like to second the request for minifigs comparisons, I am curious to see how the new Utapau trooper will compare to the 212st one in Umbaran MHC set :classic: . But, great work with the topic overall!

As for the topic, I's also like to second the request for minifigs comparisons, I am curious to see how the new Utapau trooper will compare to the 212st one in Umbaran MHC set :classic: . But, great work with the topic overall!

I am willing to accept any minifig comparisons available, I would upload them if I had them.

Front page updated.

Very very special thanks to Spyderlord and all those who willingly or unwillingly have provided their pics and those who are willing to do so in the future.

Very interesting topic. I hadn't seen the original Millenium Falcon in a while and forgot how bad it looks compared to the newer ones!

Very interesting topic. I hadn't seen the original Millenium Falcon in a while and forgot how bad it looks compared to the newer ones!

I find interesting how LEGO sets have evolved over time.

I find interesting how LEGO sets have evolved over time.

Yea I love this topic. The B-wing comparison seems to be between a moc and official set though. I'd upload a pic of my own of the two system scale models but sadly I don't own the first version.

Yea I love this topic. The B-wing comparison seems to be between a moc and official set though. I'd upload a pic of my own of the two system scale models but sadly I don't own the first version.

Indeed, LEGO has improved them selves on their designs but some times is only a matter of the available bricks, you can also see when a set needs a redesign or it simply has reached its peak since it hasnt changed to much over time (snow speeder).

Perhaps specify that the 2 blue clones are the 2 versions of Captain Rex?

Here are a couple more:

Agen Kolar vs Eeth Koth

11637255006_3d35d78b9f_z.jpg

Mandalorian/"Mandalorian" variants:

11636481685_b58fe0afe6_c.jpg

11636865784_da0beb79e7_z.jpg

If someone wouldn't mind posting a comparison of the Clone Wars and latest Episode 3 General Grievous that would be great. as of yet I have been unable to find one anywhere. I know they use the same moulds but it would be interesting (at least for me anyway) to see how they look together.

Edited by Ap11AP

Perhaps specify that the 2 blue clones are the 2 versions of Captain Rex?

Thanks for your abundance of contributions!!! regarding to Rex, he is just another clone, but those mandalorians :wub: .

FP updated!

UPDATE:

Lambda class shuttle comparison on FBTB:

rsz_4954044301_54d9edf593.jpg

CTT comparison on FBTB:

dibujo.jpg

AT AT comparison on FBTB:

dibujo2.jpg

Milleniun falcon comparison on FBTB:

dibujo3.jpg

comparison on FBTB:

rsz_1rsz_at-st_x3.jpg

comparison on FBTB:

rsz_4817093746_8c02f4e1f8.jpg

You do have got much from FBTB, right?

Do they have their own topic over there or something like that?

Some of the last ones do are from there, I just found out yesterday that they do have a topic like this one but it seems to be from a few years in the past, but most of their comparisons are from their reviews.

Wow thanks Artanis I! I wanted to see those comparisons, especially the one of the clones. the first page will be updated right away.

Your contributions have been very valuable and with astonishing quality, thanks again.

Edited by Nom Carver

Update:

comparison by dWhisper on FBTB: http://www.fbtb.net/...tor/#more-26578

75038-Eta2-Comparison-500x227.jpg

Comparison by dWhisper on FBTB: http://www.fbtb.net/2014/03/12/review-75040-general-grievous-wheel-bike/#more-27452

75040-Grievous-Comparison-500x245.jpg

Comparison by dWhisper on FBTB: http://www.fbtb.net/2014/03/10/review-75039-v-wing-starfighter/#more-27450

75039-Clone-Pilot-Comparison-500x219.jpg

Comparison by dWhisper on FBTB:

75039-Comparison-500x271.jpg

Comparison by dWhisper on FBTB: http://www.fbtb.net/2014/03/18/review-75041-vulture-droid/#more-27454

75041-Comparison-Flying-500x311.jpg

75041-Comparison-500x333.jpg

I hope FBTBers don't get angry for picking some of their pics, I am refering to their page, that would be right, right?

Edited by Nom Carver

More comparison photos for you:

Y-wings:

DiRByGj.jpg

X-wings:

3HSGWDQ.jpg

A-wings:

hUmAEXG.jpg

Slave 1s:

vgDZMpE.jpg

Republic Gunships:

mHUHZb5.jpg

AT-TEs:

U3j9hzZ.jpg]

I'll be able to do MTTs, B-Wings, Snow Speeders, and Star Destroyers sometime in the next week or two hopefully (have to get them built first!)

Josh