Bonaparte

Eurobricks Event 2014 - Sign-up Topic

I am very happy to announce a +1 for me - my boyfriend (username: mash) will come to the event with me! I hope there is still space in the rollimobile!

Edited by Miss Kyle

crap, I completely overlooked this topic. My mistake.

I thought I had already registered on July 17th in the information topic.

Anyways, I will gladly come together with Petra.

If someone wants to share a chalet with us please let us know.

Hi, will (as usual) come in old (t)rusty. Yes it is still roadworthy (somewhat) :classic:

So I will camp out at one of the campgrounds. no space is needed for me at the chalets.

All the best Henning M.

Hi, will (as usual) come in old (t)rusty. Yes it is still roadworthy (somewhat) :classic:

So I will camp out at one of the campgrounds. no space is needed for me at the chalets.

All the best Henning M.

Great!

Will you be coming alone or with family/friends? (I'm asking because I need to keep track of the number of eventees for parts of the program)

Hi,

Could you change my +2 to a +3? I will bring an extra friend.

Hi,

Could you change my +2 in a +3? I will bring an extra friend.

Done!

We are now at 46 eventees.

With the maximum being 50 (for parts of the program) we are now almost completely full.

And we didn't even make a frontpage post for promoting the event this year *oh2*

Hi Bonaparte

I will come on my own. My wife is not really in to LEGO bricks :tongue:

And all the best x-mas wishes and a happy new year for you all.

Henning M.

Hi,

DaisyDuq and I are coming too!

We are taking care of our own accommodation.

Looking forward to the event!

Provided I can get away from work (which is a big if :sceptic: ), I'm going to try to make it this year.

That brings our total at 49 eventees.

For parts of the planned program we have a maximum of 50 persons, so there's only room for 1 more!

Anyone joining after that point will not be able to participate for some parts of the program.

With the maximum being 50 (for parts of the program) we are now almost completely full.

And we didn't even make a frontpage post for promoting the event this year *oh2*

Nice! :thumbup:

Looking forward to the event.

Alright - would you mind holding that last space for me for a little while? I'm just going to have to check with some friends in Billund if they have room for me.

Have you counted my other half (see above, posting from October 2nd and also chalet topic)? I can't see a +1 in the list next to my name, and there is no account of mash (his username here) on the list either.. or am I struck with blindness?

It would be a pity if he couldn't take part :(

Edited by Miss Kyle

Have you counted my other half (see above, posting from October 2nd and also chalet topic)? I can't see a +1 in the list next to my name, and there is no account of mash (his username here) on the list either.. or am I struck with blindness?

It would be a pity if he couldn't take part :(

Oh, strange as he's in the chalet topic, but not here. I've added him (which made us reach the limit of 50). So no worries, he included and counted now :thumbup:

Alright - would you mind holding that last space for me for a little while? I'm just going to have to check with some friends in Billund if they have room for me.

It seems the last spot was not free anymore (see my reply above to Miss Kyle). I suggest you check if you could come and if yes I'll see what can be done. Drop me a PM if you would join and we'll discuss.

The EB 2014 event is now FULLY BOOKED as we reached the maximum of 50 persons which is the limit for part of the program. You can still join if you like, but will have to skip few activities during the day. Drop me a PM if you like more details.

Oh, strange as he's in the chalet topic, but not here. I've added him (which made us reach the limit of 50). So no worries, he included and counted now :thumbup:

Phew! Thank you :)

Done that about a month ago (both booking the flight and getting excited!) :grin:

Oh. I see now that I signed up in the wrong topic. Too bad. I will come by Legoland and say hi when you are there.

I other words. I would like so sign up for the event as one of the persons who is too late and can thus not participate in the real fun parts.

Edited by Lasse D

Sign up. I can see that some activities has a limit. So wish to stand on a reserve list on these activities if somebody can`t come.

Sign up. I couldnt make it at the last event in Billund, so I will catch up this time. :-)

I can see that some activities has a limit. So wish to stand on a reserve list on these activities if somebody can`t come.

I will take care of my own accomodation and sleep at home. I live not that far from Billund away.

CU

Christoffer Behrens