Bonaparte

Eurobricks Event 2014 - Sign-up Topic

I'm in =) Have to leave on saturday tho.

Hope I didn't snore to much last time..

Edited by eiker86

I am coming to the event, 10 years, that is so cool. Morten Sonne

You YOU!

Glad you are back, Pepp.

Ready to send out a search party....but then you piped up again.

Must have been tough without internet for a week...did you have to build some LEGO stuff?

I'm in as well. For the time being, I'll be on my own, and unless some other Slovenians don't sign up (Kivi and MstrOfPppts), I'd like to share a chalet with the Ladies.

I'm not missing this years event, so sign me up. I don't mind sharing the room with Redhead or any other ladies :grin:, just keep me away from CopMike and Bonaparte - they sound suspicious ...

So far we have 30 confirmed, including 9 Eurobricks staff members.

And there are 4 coming from outside Europe (2x Australia and 2x USA) :wub:

I've re-worked the list in the first post of this topic so all this info is visible.

I'd love to come, too. Since I don't know where I will live and work by that time next year, I might have to drop out on a short notice. But unless nothing unlikely happens, count me in.

Edited by Miss Kyle

So I was told there will be a 10 Event anniversery. I can not say I have been to all of the events anymore. But I do want to come to this one! Count me in.

Well, since , Ras74, Copmike , Morten and Superkalle is going , I'll better join the fun to.. Count me in from Sweden.. I have been lurking to long and a 10th anniversary should not be missed. :blush:

I'd really really really like to come to this event, although annoyingly I can't 100% confirm as I don't know yet when my exams will be (and exams technically start on the 9th of May). However I won't know until a lot closer to the time - is it possible to put me down as a maybe? If I have no exams then, I am definitely coming!

I'll soon start grouping some people into chalets and get some bookings going :sweet:

I'd really really really like to come to this event, although annoyingly I can't 100% confirm as I don't know yet when my exams will be (and exams technically start on the 9th of May). However I won't know until a lot closer to the time - is it possible to put me down as a maybe? If I have no exams then, I am definitely coming!

The list we're building now in this topic is for booking the chalets which we'll start doing soon. But we'll do our best to fit you in somewhere as soon as you can confirm.

Are there eventees with a special request to share a room together? I recall some of the girls mentioning they'd like to share rooms.

Okay, the bullet is through the church as we say in Holland :laugh:

(I've made my decision)

I will be coming as well. I am taking another (not so active) EB member with me and my girlfriend might will be joining us as well.

So put me down for Jim + 2

We will probably be staying in a tent are staying in a Bed&Breakfast nearby, so we don't need a chalet.

Oupps, I nearly missed this topic. (just like I've missed the two latest EB events)

But not anymore! Sign me up please! :sweet:

I'd prefer to share a cabin with the Ladies. If there's not enough room for the girls only, I'm fine sharing with MstrOfPppts... if that helps you with booking the chalets...and if it's not extra work.

I'll soon start grouping some people into chalets and get some bookings going :sweet:

The list we're building now in this topic is for booking the chalets which we'll start doing soon. But we'll do our best to fit you in somewhere as soon as you can confirm.

Are there eventees with a special request to share a room together? I recall some of the girls mentioning they'd like to share rooms.

How did I miss this topic? Seriously?

I'm in, +1. My mother asked if she would be able to join. Apparently she doesn't trust my driving skills or something :look::laugh:

I could also be responsible for one of the chalets, if needed.

Edited by Rolli

Rolli,

SMART MOM! Maybe she is on to something!

Anyone else's mom want to come? Please bring them! The more moms, the merrier in my book! Of course this will require some very special prizes for the Moms Building Contests....

Sir Bonaparty: (I added the "y.")

And yup, I can host a cabin of ladies as long as we save a space for hubby! Could you let me know when I need to do the next step.

Thanks!