GRogall

Lego 2013 Holiday Sets 1/2 2/2 (HR Images)

Just as a note, LEGO has asked us to remove the pictures, although we received them through an official channel! We will grant there request! and repost the pictures when we are allowed to do so!

Well, we stil can't publish the pictures, but we can publish the instructions with the pictures! :wacko:

So here you go!

40082 Black Friday 2013 No. 1 Brick-based Specials

instructions.gif

40083 Black Friday 2013 No. 2 Brick-based Specials

instructions.gif

So enjoy! :caroler: :caroler: :caroler:

Not sure how this makes sense that we can show the instructions but no pics of the boxes...in any case, thanks for this, I had tried to show my kids the pics, only to wait and now they saw them. Appreciate the views of the instructions at least.

The first set is available. In Hungary you can get it with a purchase of 17000 HUF or more when ordering from s@h.

Looks like the issue was fixed: just ordered a set (Batcave in case you are wondering) and saw the free set added to the shopping cart before checkout!

Now i really regret having bought the UN Headquarters recently. But I couldn't resist the temtation because there was a 20% off sale in one of the resellers nearby.

It should be available until the End of the Month. I placed my order today as I was just holding off until it was available. I hope I also get the 'Tom' LEGO Store minifig added to my order.

[offtopic][noob mode] If I make an order and then make another one right away - will S@H treat this as a one order or 2 separate? Needles to say - I want to grab 2 of those sweet sets.[/noob mode][/offtopic]

Two separate orders of $99 (or whatever the required amount is) will each qualify. I like that you can see once you qualify as they add the item to your cart automatically.

Two separate orders of $99 (or whatever the required amount is) will each qualify. I like that you can see once you qualify as they add the item to your cart automatically.

They did that also in case of 41999 set, when I ordered 2 in separate orders - added polybag to both sets to cart automatically. But then the polybag was removed from the second order :(

Since you are concerned about it and the promotion just started, I would recommend that you wait until the first order shows "Shipped" before making the second order.

You can also contact LEGO Customer Support if you are missing the promotion in your second order. I noticed the people on Facebook lamenting since they made orders that would have qualified last week and LEGO recommended them contact their Customer Support line. That is not a guarantee but it is better than nothing.

Last year the Sled was an exclusive until a Lego later made it available for purchase, presumably due to a surplus in supply.

Any thoughts on whether these will also be available for individual purchase?!

I have made a call to Customer Support and they pointed out that there is this information on the S@H page:

LEGO® Christmas Tree Stand offer is valid for orders online at www.LEGO.com/shop, in LEGO Stores and catalogue telephone orders from 14th to 31st November 2013, or while supplies last. Qualifying purchase must be equal to or greater than zł 200 in merchandise only. One LEGO® Christmas Tree Stand per household. Cannot be applied to previous purchases or combined with any other discount, offer or free gift. Offer is not valid at LEGOLAND Parks or LEGOLAND Discovery Centers. The LEGO Group reserves the right to cancel or modify this promotion at any time without prior advance notice. LEGO® Christmas Tree Stand is not available for purchase.
Edited by peter_m

LEGO® Holiday Set (item 40082) offer is valid on shop.LEGO.com and at LEGO Stores from October 14 through 11:59pm EST, October 31, 2013, or while supplies last only. Qualifying purchase must be equal to or greater than $99 in merchandise only; any applicable taxes, shipping charges, or value of gift cards purchased do not apply to merchandise total. Offers exclude backorder items, and cannot be applied to previous purchases or combined with any other discount, offer or free gift. One free set per household. Set is valued at approximately a $9.99 (US) / $12.99 (CA) retail value and cannot be exchanged or substituted for any other item or cash value. Set is available exclusively through this offer; additional sets cannot be purchased. Offers not valid at LEGOLAND® Parks or LEGOLAND Discovery Centers. The LEGO Group reserves the right to cancel or modify these promotions at any time without advance notice.

You are right to be concerned then as there is similar language for this promotion at the Shop@Home site. A restriction of one per household would mean the same account and/or the same address.

You are right to be concerned then as there is similar language for this promotion at the Shop@Home site. A restriction of one per household would mean the same account and/or the same address.

Yes, they told me that even though the free set is automatically added to every new order that meets conditions - it then gets removed manually by the person during 'order validation'.

since it just came out on the 14th, I can't imagine they would let you buy it individually yet, but my question is more on the truck, I have been told that is the Black Friday set...will it only be for that day or is it going to be similar to the other set for a certain period of time?

I picked up the Nov in store Calendar and it states for "Brick" Friday the Free exclusive will run from Nov 29 - Dec 2.

I was pleased to see it was available in Norway this year as well :thumbup:

It is not so great at last year’s set, but it is a nice addition to the winter line.

So I ended up buying the winter village market to get it. Normally I would have waited with buying that set until I was abroad in a “cheaper Lego country”, but then I would have had to buy the free set expensive from brikclink :sceptic:

I was pleased to see it was available in Norway this year as well :thumbup:

It is not so great at last year’s set, but it is a nice addition to the winter line.

So I ended up buying the winter village market to get it.

Thats good to hear, I've been thinking about ordering the Wïnter Village Market for a while but thought I would wait until it poped up in a store.

In order to receive this first extra set, I bought the WV Cottage, but sent it to France (my mother-in-law's house) - note that the WV Cottage is 15 euros cheaper at Lego Shop FR.

A few days later, I needed to buy bases and a lots of parts in Pick-a-Brick and what is not my astonishment when this set appear in the shopping cart again! I just received the second one today in Portugal. :D

I hope the same will also happen on Brick Friday - when I'll buy the WV Market.

The truth is that I never understood why this restriction, but I'm happy if it's really over (for good).

Edited by agadoijo

Love the tree stand 40082! It is so cute. Truck should look nice, too, once it is available from Lego stores.

They do need to offer these worldwide as they make great add ons for a Winter Village set up.