Sign in to follow this  
totohs

Hello from Indonesia!

Hi all,

My name is Toto and I'm from Indonesia, yes it's not in Europe and you may never heard of my country before.

I love LEGO, especially Star Wars theme and I love to make my own creations, some of my decent works can be found here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43799285@N00/

Thank you all for the new friendship and I'm eager to learn much from you!

cheers,

-toto-

Welcome totohs! I was checking out your MOCs - that Dusty Crophopper is excellent!

Are you going to enter the Pimp My Camper competiton?

Glad to see a fellow Asian fan joining up here! We are pretty close to one another in terms of geographical location. Thank you for sharing some of your creations over at Flickr! It will be great to see you actively sharing them here in Eurobricks, where our members can have a chance to enjoy this nice creations.

Have fun.

I'm not into sci-fi that much, but your Steampunk builds are fantastic! I've been wanting to try my hand at it sometime soon...

Welcome to EB totohs! I really like your creations, especially the Star Wars cyclists, very original. I also like your other non-LEGO photos. They a very neat as well :classic:

Welcome totohs! I was checking out your MOCs - that Dusty Crophopper is excellent!

Are you going to enter the Pimp My Camper competiton?

Thank you eurotrash! I posted 3 entries in the competition and meybe some more, there are great works there!

No he's not,

He's a friend I just invited to join the forum, in fact I'm inviting my Indonesian friends to join the forum and the competition :)

Welcome! I love your sci-fi MOCs! They're clever and humorous while still being awesome!

Ragnar

Thank you Ragnar!

Glad to see a fellow Asian fan joining up here! We are pretty close to one another in terms of geographical location. Thank you for sharing some of your creations over at Flickr! It will be great to see you actively sharing them here in Eurobricks, where our members can have a chance to enjoy this nice creations.

Have fun.

Thank you WhiteFang! In fact you're the closest country from Jakarta! I've been to Singapore few times too...

I'm not into sci-fi that much, but your Steampunk builds are fantastic! I've been wanting to try my hand at it sometime soon...

Thanks Aeridian! Steampunk is fun and quite an enjoyable build, you definitely need to try some!

Welcome to EB totohs! I really like your creations, especially the Star Wars cyclists, very original. I also like your other non-LEGO photos. They a very neat as well :classic:

Thank you bro! Before LEGO I used my flickr for my macro photography.

Welcome!

My name is Toto and I'm from Indonesia, yes it's not in Europe and you may never heard of my country before.

Never heard of your country? I live in it! Welcome to Eurobricks, from a fellow Indonesian :grin:. Hope you have a great time! Which city do you live in? On a side note, did you manage to go to the toy fair in Jakarta last March?