Sign in to follow this  
loremaster1999

XXL Stormer

well, the main problem about your creation, is that it doesn't have any "stormer" feeling on it even tough you call it stormer. i'm not saying it's a bad MOC. it's good overall. it's just don't look anything like Stormer at all.

You may want to host that on a photo site such as Brickshelf or Flickr, that cad file is not very universal, and most people don't want to have to download a file to see it.

And I can't say much on the MOC itself unless you do so as I myself cannot open the file.

ok, well, ah yeah i just kinda used his head then called it something i know i really should have made it more Stormer like, but when i first built it a Stormer feel wasn't what I was going for, so I didn't really try for a Stormer feel

ah Vbbn, i dont have a brickshelf, so ill post it to my flickr and add the link

also a question vbbn, y did you post the same thing twice?

I'm...not sure what you mean, I only see a single post. :look:

And excellent that is much appreciated

ok, well, ah yeah i just kinda used his head then called it something i know i really should have made it more Stormer like, but when i first built it a Stormer feel wasn't what I was going for, so I didn't really try for a Stormer feel

ah Vbbn, i dont have a brickshelf, so ill post it to my flickr and add the link

also a question vbbn, y did you post the same thing twice?

if you didn't going for Stormer feel from the start, then why would you call it Stormer XXL? if you didn't have any intention of making Stormer, you could just give it an original name.