TGB

Yet another Batcave MOC... (WIP)

Please keep the pictures coming! How many bat mobiles are you going to have?

I've got two "Batmobiles" at the moment. I have the entire line that was released in 2006. I skipped a majority of the line that was released in 2008, as most were just rehashed versions of the 2006 line. And I just picked up The Riddler Chase, so that makes my second Batmobile. I plan on making a version of the BTAS Batmobile and Batman Beyond Batmobile at some point in the future.

Gosh! *oh2* Please put some more pictures on!Can not wait for the final outcome.

I will as I make progress! I work insane hours during the summer, this allows me to buy more Lego but takes away some serious time actually getting to build with it. I got two BL orders in yesterday so I can build more on the aqueduct but I'm still waiting on my baseplates (they're coming in from Germany), and I have to place an order in for my mountain bases. The expansion itself is pretty expensive, the whole project so far has been quite the investment.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeell...........i've seen better. Sorry.

Well if you have some suggestions, let's hear them. I'm open to constructive criticisms, I don't know everything nor do I claim to. Am I a super experienced builder? No. If you have some ideas that would improve the quality of the build, let me know. I'll give you credit if I decide to use them.

No need to be such a dick. Who pissed in your cornflakes?

C'mon man, what's even the point in commenting if you're not going to be constructive in any way?

If you've seen better maybe give some hints or guidance rather than a flippant remark.

Incredible detailing!

I love that medical looking scenery... Totally believable.

Any progressions?

Edited by B Rick

This is awesome! I love the greebling on the rocks! I could never achieve that look on my MOCS! :grin:

Keep up the good work!

Incredible detailing!

I love that medical looking scenery... Totally believable.

Any progressions?

Thanks! Sadly no progress worth noting, I'm still waiting on my baseplates from BL. They came from Germany and I don't really order internationally so I'm unsure of how long they should really take. It's been a little less than a month, I'm being patient before I start asking questions.

Fantastic, the more you add the more we stare in awe, you really captured the feel of the Batcave.

Thank you! I've got a stack of graphic novels I've yet to read just for pictures of the cave.

This is awesome! I love the greebling on the rocks! I could never achieve that look on my MOCS! :grin:

Keep up the good work!

Thanks! I'll most certainly try. My ultimate goal is to blend all the BURPS in so they're not as noticeable.

Neat-o! My only criticism is that I hope you plan to snot the floors as well as use slopes to give it a more "rugged" feel. Otherwise, pretty cool!

How is this coming along? I love looking at the progress here

Sadly, I haven't made too much progress on it recently. Lack of funds/time to invest into it.

Neat-o! My only criticism is that I hope you plan to snot the floors as well as use slopes to give it a more "rugged" feel. Otherwise, pretty cool!

That's my ultimate goal. It's a massive layout and there's lots to be done before I get to that point, but I'll get there someday. It's a labor of love.

That is extreme huge! :thumbup:

It looks great! You need a big cave for those vehicles.

The only thing is the repeats of the rock pieces.

Brick built rocks and caves cost a lot of bricks. I know that from experience. :wink:

Perhaps the How-to page of classic-castle can give you tips/hints.

http://classic-castle.com/howto/articles.html

It helped me.

Keep up the work. It looks awesome!

I managed to find a few photos that I haven't posted. Everything is still of course a work in progress and subject to change.

This is the boat lift/maintenance lift for the docks. Not what I originally envisioned, but what it developed into:

IMG_1084.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

Platform underneath the Bat landing pad and behind the turntable, with 2 motorcycle bays:

IMG_1029.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

Staircase to the platform:

IMG_1104.jpg

IMG_1105-1.jpg

The platform is going to serve as the location for a device inspired by Injustice:Gods Among Us incase any one member of the Justice League gets out of control.

That's all I've got for now, enjoy. If you guys want photos of anything specific, let me know and I'll do my best to get them for you.

Is there a chance of having the ldd files to the CT scanner and X-ray machine?

Sadly, no. I overwrote them. My desktop at home isn't working so when I have the chance, I'll disassemble them and recreate the file for you unless you want to take a stab at them yourself.

That is extreme huge! :thumbup:

It looks great! You need a big cave for those vehicles.

The only thing is the repeats of the rock pieces.

Brick built rocks and caves cost a lot of bricks. I know that from experience. :wink:

Perhaps the How-to page of classic-castle can give you tips/hints.

http://classic-castl...o/articles.html

It helped me.

Keep up the work. It looks awesome!

Thanks! I'll check out the link. It's a huge process but my ultimate goal is to have everything pretty well blended in.

This build is impressive , as a huge Batman fan i love it , keep up the good work and look forward to seeing more pics :grin: