I have did something similar some months ago but I got some error with the video so I set it into non-public.And....got no time to edit a new one.

For the motor placements I've taken the inspiration from here

There's a LDD file to download, but it's not complete and has some errors, so I had to make more modifications to get all functions.

Thank you for watching the video and I would like to ask what errors are inside the LDD file?

Thank you for watching the video and I would like to ask what errors are inside the LDD file?

Hi Sunnykoo,

Thank you for presenting you new modification of the 9397. Very interseting the crane modification with pneumatics and two Micromotor.

Well, from yor LDD file, there was a missing 8 tooth gear between the crane motors, otherwise you can't put it between the drive axle. An I missed the steering, so I have developed a steerind drive with a worm gear.

At the moment I'm make instructions with MLCAD, I have made some little modifications, an if I'm finished, I'll publish it for download. I think I'll finish in two or three weeks.

Do you have instructions from you new modified truck? Sorry from "stealing" from others technic developings and ideas, but I'm still a newbie in Lego technic, so I cannot create MOC's from scratch, my working is build, modify, study, modify again....

Maybe you have seen this:

It will give a nice look for the truck crane too....

Best greetings

Alex

1. Well, from your LDD file, there was a missing 8 tooth gear between the crane motors, otherwise you can't put it between the drive axle. An I missed the steering, so I have developed a steerind drive with a worm gear.

2. Do you have instructions from you new modified truck?

3. Sorry from "stealing" from others technic developings and ideas, but I'm still a newbie in Lego technic, so I cannot create MOC's from scratch, my working is build, modify, study, modify again....

1. Sorry about bugs and missing in the old LDD file.I just used 5 hours to make an update one which include a lot of improvement.

www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Sunnykoo/lego-9397/rc-model/9397_instructions.lxf (updated 30.9.2013)

note*

n.1: Due to LDD bug,please place the green 8 tooth gear into the green axle while you build it.

n.2: 2 version of steering include,which allow user can choose M or servo for steering.

2. Sorry,not yet due to I am very busy in this year.

3. Every builders start from a newbie and learning skills by using ideas from other builders,lucky lego don't have copyright :grin:

Edited by sunnykoomos