Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

[MOC] Nazgul in Lego Store

My Nazgul mounted on a hideous flying beast visits the Lego store!

AC

Nazgul-LegoStore-a00-0304EB.jpg

Nazgul-LegoStore-a04-02EB.jpg

Nazgul-LegoStore-a02-05EB.jpg

Nazgul-LegoStore-a06-01EB.jpg

Very nice, love how you did the neck! And it would have fit quite well in the showcase.

Great MOC! Love the face!

Congrats! That's pretty lucky to have your MOC displayed in a Lego store!

Ha, ha, I can't even tell you how many times I've seen people build something at a building area, and then the employees saying it looks cool and put it on a display thing. :laugh:

That's cool to see. I have seen a few MOCs in LEGO stores before, but normally they don't look as good as this. Probably helps I love LOTR theme.

The downside, people might think this is related to the line and want to buy a copy and then get disappointed when they realize that LEGO hasn't released anything cool yet...

Congratulations! It does look good and the neck and face are particularly impressive.

How robust is it? I mean does it have swooshability?

Congratulations and very well deserved. This should of been a lego set. Were there lots of people at the lego commenting on it?

That store looks exactly like the San Jose LEGO Store where I bought my Orthanc - a couple of days early, since there was still this "available only to VIP members"-campaign going on. The store clerk just said they won't make a deal about not selling the set to non-VIP members. :tongue:

Hey look, American greetings. I wonder if they have a card that says, "Awsome MOC!"

The fell beast looks right at home, there. Circling the black tower at Isengard. Beautiful. :cry_happy:

Wonderful beast, I too would buy that instantaneously if it was a Lego set! :classic:

Thanks all for your comments!

This was just done during my lunch hour as I needed a good scale to compare it with the Orthanc since I don't have that set yet. A lot of customers asked if it was a new set for the LOTR series to which the staff pointed out in my direction. Actually received a generous offer on the spot for this which I promptly decline.

Thanks,

AC