Mikisajlo

How many bricks do you have?

Between sets (mostly entered into brickset) and random pieces i would wager to say I am sitting at over 200k. Maybe one day when I really have some free time....

Brickset puts me in the realm of 67,000. If I factor in all the loose minifigures, bricks, and half sets not entered into Brickset, I'm in the area of 75,000. I think I just made my wife flip - oops!

Between sets (mostly entered into brickset) and random pieces i would wager to say I am sitting at over 200k. Maybe one day when I really have some free time....

Yeah... Brickset says about 130k, but I haven't accurately recorded everything, especially polybags and minifigure. Given the huge number of loose pieces I have, I would put that number around 200k, also, although the quality of bricks (their usefulness to me) is much lower than I'd like.

I probably have 3000 trans green 1x1 tiles. Now I may do water someday, and they might work, but maybe not... and 3000? I may put some in a pay it forward post.

Edited by fred67

I think I am sitting right around 200,000. Things like Modular buildings seem to pack a lot of parts into a small space.

rebrickable puts me at about 230,000 but that is not including all loose parts. Still never have what I need for the next build.

Brickset has me at almost 65k pieces, but I'd add about 10k of loose pieces that I've ordered through PAB and bricklink.

I gave up trying to figure out how many bricks we have,, just counting the set books are time enough,, 132 starwars sets, and over 200 other sets, as the starwars fits in one drawer and we have 2 more draws filled in our china cabinet , then a side draw, all with instructions, and since i dont just buy sets anymore, i measure by pounds last we checked, with all my draws of colours and all the bagged sets and all the built sets then all our minifigs, it sits almost 200 pounds add my best lock castle and boats and off brands its over 200 pounds any one know roughly how much that is,,

8985614_orig.jpg

I would just make a stupid guess around 200000 .. but i never counted it´s way too many

8385 in 56 sets, plus about 10k loose.

That doesn't sound like a lot, but if you consider that I only emerged from my dark age last month, and that I have a rather small apartment, I might have a serious problem sometime soon...

Then there is my old collection from KFOL days, still hidden somewhere on my parent's attic (I hope!). Those might be anywhere from 30k - 100k, I guess.

Cheers

TomKraut

According to my Brickstore building inventory, approximately 24k. There's about 6-8k extra tied up in sets I don't use for building (ex. UCS Millennium Falcon).

According to my Brickstore building inventory, approximately 24k. There's about 6-8k extra tied up in sets I don't use for building (ex. UCS Millennium Falcon).

ohhh i want the falcon

ohhh i want the falcon

Buy it on Bricklink for €879 if you want it really badly.

On topic: According to Brickset I have around 50.000 bricks, but I have also lots of loose bricks from lugbulk and second hand bricks I bought, so it's probably nearer to 80.000.

Currently showing at around 61.5k parts in Technic alone. As far as the System pieces go, I'd estimate 4 to 5 times as much again. I tend to keep sets discrete so, I guess I'm leaning more towards the collector than the free spirit of a master builder :blush:

Brickset has me at 14,293 bricks, plus an extra two thousand or so from dismantled sets.

Brickset says I have 28414, of which over 3000 are loose parts. This doesn't include the parts I have bought from TLG and BrickLink in the last few months (including a fully-BrickLined 10185) so I think the true number is closer to 40000. I should declare the fact that I have all my daughter's Friends sets on Brickset, as well as all my Classic Space sets that are in my parents' loft. So while not deliberate I guess that is kind of cheating!

So how many pieces do I have? Like so many others here it's hard to say but I guess in the 25K - 30K range. Not bad for six months, but financial reality is starting to set in and the rate of increase should be tapering off. :classic: