Mikisajlo

How many bricks do you have?

Im asking this just for fun and to see how much bricks people from all around the world have.

Edited by Mikisajlo

Way too many to count.

Kermit with your '1+1+1=2' tag I wouldn't rely on your counting skills anyway.... :classic:

Too many to count. (obviously I could count them, but that is way too much work) I probably have maybe 40,000+ pieces, hardly a fraction of some other people's tho.

My Brickset count puts me at 77,392, with parts only orders I'd say easily 85,000.

Wow, no wonder I can never find the part I want.

Somewhere in between 30.000 and 40.000 and growing.

We have piece counts for 17 of the sets you own. Using that data we have calculated that you own 9985 pieces! I am a newbie in Lego.

PS: all pieces are technic, i have some System too, but the are not listed in my Brickset collection.

Brickset says I have close to 48.000 parts, but it doesn't count all sets and I bought a bunch of loose parts so it's probably around 50.000.

At the moment.... :wink:

I went through Bricklink and made a spreadsheet of what I have - it totalled a bit more than 11k. But I'm sure I missed a small set or two from 1998 or so, and I've accumulated about 1000 parts from PaB, so let's say I have 12.5k parts. But most of them are sequestered in sets and I can't bring myself to part them out.

I had a nostalgic moment going through my old sets - does anyone else remember ZNAP?

My rebrickable stats reckons I have about 250K in sets, so including loose parts and unaccounted sets, maybe 500K pieces. I guess that makes me a Lego nut...

I had a nostalgic moment going through my old sets - does anyone else remember ZNAP?

Yeah! It's a pity that it was abandoned that quickly. OK, it had its flaws, but the quite similar Fischertechnik is available since 1966 and still sold (in spite of the fact that it is not Lego-compatible...)

But back to topic: Is it really a good idea to count single bricks? Wouldn't it be more useful to count whole kg or even m³ :grin: ? Or is this a thread à la "How to attract burglars?"

My Peeron inventory currently shows 139,490 parts, but it's not quite up-to-date. I'd guess it's somewhere a bit over 150,000 now.