From the outside you would never guess there was 2 motors and a servo in there, impressive use of bricks. :thumbup:

Cool video :) Your cat wasn't impressed :P This little car of yours really is fantastic i think :)

Awesome outdoor test! Love the looks and super compact suspension.

Functions are great and really good speed. Well done! :grin:

I preferred the first area, seems a bit more varied terrain. :) Shame about the rain. haha

For a small car it flies over rough ground :D

Does your camera have auto-steady or is that done during editing?

Cool video :) Your cat wasn't impressed :P This little car of yours really is fantastic i think :)

my cat is a lazy guy XD

Awesome outdoor test! Love the looks and super compact suspension.

Functions are great and really good speed. Well done! :grin:

I preferred the first area, seems a bit more varied terrain. :) Shame about the rain. haha

yeah i preferred soil too....mainly because i shouldn't have scratched L motors and some beams ...

For a small car it flies over rough ground :D

Does your camera have auto-steady or is that done during editing?

oh yes it has auto-steady....my hand :laugh:

my cat is a lazy guy XD

Mine to but she is a bit curious and skeptical of the 41999 and 9398 when they drive around :P

Excellent little car...

A school friend of mine had a real red 4x4 panda and it was unstoppable in the snow...

Yes. Another awesome one.... Love the color...

Btw. Do you remember my comment in YT? :P

Yes. Another awesome one.... Love the color...

Btw. Do you remember my comment in YT? :P

thanks man! eheh yes i've answered to your post! :D

Excellent little car...

A school friend of mine had a real red 4x4 panda and it was unstoppable in the snow...

hmmm not sure if this one can go in the snow....maybe in 1 - 2 cm maximum :D

Sweet performance! Might even be able to compete in truck trial xD

ahah try to imagine the faces of other guys if i go to a truck trial competition with that car xD

Great video! @ l motors is definitely enough if not overkill for a small model like this :laugh: And don't be mad at scratched beams and motors, they are battle scars, as I call them :devil:

If I got upset about scratched parts, I would have quit trying to build off road vehicles a long time ago. Hell, right now I have my soldering iron out and am fixing that annoying current limiting device on my battery box. I love the little car. It follows with something I have been trying recently. We can only get so much power out of these components and the only purist way to get better power density is to downscale the projects. v/r Andy

Great video! @ l motors is definitely enough if not overkill for a small model like this :laugh: And don't be mad at scratched beams and motors, they are battle scars, as I call them :devil:

battle scars! yeah! that sounds good ahah

... the only purist way to get better power density is to downscale the projects. v/r Andy

yeah i absolutely agree with you!

i think i should make some instructions for this chassis and share it...i didn't expect such offroad performances till i took it for a ride...i've never tested it before it was complete

are you guys interested?

it may take a while because i still have to finish the Polaris ones....but i think i can make them :)

thanks man! ahah try to imagine the faces of other guys if i go to a truck trial competition with that car xD

Imagine the faces of the other guys when someone go to a real uphill race or to an off-road competition with that car!

:)

The Panda 4x4 is a real climber, the offroad performance are so good that also the Italian Forest Service is using it!

yeah i absolutely agree with you!

i think i should make some instructions for this chassis and share it...i didn't expect such offroad performances till i took it for a ride...i've never tested it before it was complete

are you guys interested?

it may take a while because i still have to finish the Polaris ones....but i think i can make them :)

I would definitely be interested!

Edited by Rikus

then i will make them :)

you just need to wait that i finish the polaris instructions first...or at least the ldraw of it :)

Imagine the faces of the other guys when someone go to a real uphill race or to an off-road competition with that car!

:)

The Panda 4x4 is a real climber, the offroad performance are so good that also the Italian Forest Service is using it!

I would definitely be interested!

eheh the forest guard livery was an option at first :D

but i will make it for something else one day or another...it goes into the TODO list

ps: di dove sei :laugh: ?

When everything goes right, the right size wheels, the right motors, gearing and weight distribution then it really becomes more than the some of its parts, really excellent design.