Yeha! Can't wait to get my hands on the instructions! i love the little Panda, reminds me of vacation in the tuscan mountains :D

How's the progress coming with the instuctions?

- I'm ready to buy the service truck for green bits!

Edited by fizzley

guys what instructions would you prefer?

power function ones or classic lego style?

Well, I think most people want pf. Since it's a quite small model, it doesn't have a lot pf so a lot of people can build the pf version :classic:

That's a strange sentence...

The service truck is 58% of the parts needed, maybe its an idea keep that in mind when redesigning or even make it out 100% out of the 9398+service truck, but if that limits artistic espression then it not a good idea at all and I should wash my mouth out with soap. :tongue:

Anyway the service truck is a must for building this and I dont think it will be discontinued in the near future and one of the cheapest places I've seen it is on amazon.

Thats looking really good! I love that rally look :) do you have a video? I bet it performs great with those wheels

I rebuilt the original version, but have problem with the steering. There is much friction in it, so the servo motor has problem to re-center everything properly.

I already replaced two parts 43093 by parts 3749, but this did not improve very much.

Is it necessary to sand some parts lower the friction? Especially part 32054, if the 2L pin would have less friction this really would improve it I guess.