Sign in to follow this  
Chro

Tabimir V2

9113736202_430c6b8f40.jpg

^ CLICK IMAGE ABOVE TO VIEW MOCPAGES GALLERY ^

A new take on one of my old characters.

Tabimir was initially built for the Periodic Bio Contest, a MOCing tournament focused around periodic elements instead of the standard canon ones. While I think it's an interesting concept, changing Tabimir to a normal Toa of Gravity might be more convenient... but I have some cool storyline ideas, so we'll have to see.

The armor robots are just add-ons, the main focus here is Tabimir himself.

Feedback is appreciated!

I quite like the bluk of the chest and the integration of the leg armor. He definitely has that solid feel to him, everything points to his styling in a bulky but nimble way. And an interesting little story to go along with it.

I think I'm gonna steal these hands for my Hyperwarp. :laugh: No, they are too big. :\

This is a great MOC. I especially like the upper torso, the tubing is great, and the gears over the shouders are a nice touch. I also like the two trans-blue "dots" near the waist (you can see what I'm talking about here). Speaking of which, this is an awesome color scheme. I might steal it too, when I'll get some H2 HF sets. :D

Edited by Leewan

Thanks guys! Feel free to use whatever designs or inspirations you'd like, Leewan. :D

Loving the contrast between the heavy greebling and the smooth HF parts, but .i'm kinda iffy in the head. The Skrall armor seems hollow and doesn't look much like a face to me.

One of your best Chro! Love the color scheme! Can't wait to purplify my MOCs (got some purple at P-a-B)! I really love the waist section and the inclusion of trans-blue! I also love the gears with purple studs. It just now occurred to me that we've been in a ton of contests together, but this (the Bio-cup) is the first time we've actually been against each other. :tongue: