Sandy

Heroica RPG - Cruel Angel's Thesis ~ Day One

Zelphie sits quietly and enchants her weapon, muttering a few words. "If you don't have anything useful to say, best say nothing at all," she hums musically, her strange goggles flashing as she bobs her head.

"If you investigate the person below and they come up Nephilim, lynching them would break the flow. Above would work better, I presume."

"...I'm doing the logic right, right? Also, first person would investigate the last, I guess."

"Yes, and that whole skipping bit."

"Correct, that is."

Zelphie sits quietly and enchants her weapon, muttering a few words. "If you don't have anything useful to say, best say nothing at all," she hums musically, her strange goggles flashing as she bobs her head.

"The truth, that is."

:pir_yoda:

Edited by Lord Duvors

"The truth, that is."

"Then why don't you just shut up?" grumbled Calico to herself, finishing off her drink and moving to brush the curly pink hair on her feet meticulously.

"The truth, that is."

More hypocritical words have never been spoken.

As there is currently no strong leads besides idiocy, I am going to create a bomb. As they say in the fleet, it never hurts to be prepared.

"Then why don't you just shut up?" grumbled Calico to herself, finishing off her drink and moving to brush the curly pink hair on her feet meticulously.

Luridan begins humming.

"Dum di di dum di di do Land of the dum di di do hmmm hmm hm hm hm hmm hmm hmm hmm."

Edited by Lord Duvors

You're right, that does make more sense than going down.

"Correct, that is."

"The truth, that is."

The irony is killing me.

More hypocritical words have never been spoken.

As there is currently no strong leads besides idiocy, I am going to create a bomb. As they say in the fleet, it never hurts to be prepared.

"Hmm hmm hm hm hm hm hm Oh how I wish ye'd all shut up hmmhmmm hmm hmm hm hm hm hm hm.

Edited by Lord Duvors

"Hmm hmm hm hm hm hm hm Oh how I wish ye'd all shut up hmmhmmm hmm hmm hm hm hm hm hm.

We wish the same for you, insolent gremlin, and your blasted humming doesn't help.

We wish the same for you, insolent gremlin, and your blasted humming doesn't help.

Luridan begins wistling.

It would be nice if, considering the gravity of our situation, all of the heroes here would act their age. (Especially the fifty three year olds.)

I am not sure how many of those Nephilims there are but one concern I have with this plan is that if the magnifying glass is passed onto a hero with low health, those Nephilims might joint attack/cast negative effects on that hero, killing him/her and snatch away the glass, What if we say we all chip in and buy another magnifying glass? Then we will be playing into the Nephilims' strategy when we deplete our gold.

I am not sure how many of those Nephilims there are but one concern I have with this plan is that if the magnifying glass is passed onto a hero with low health, those Nephilims might joint attack/cast negative effects on that hero, killing him/her and snatch away the glass, What if we say we all chip in and buy another magnifying glass? Then we will be playing into the Nephilims' strategy when we deplete our gold.

We could always keep someone with a watch action on the hero with the magnifying glass.

We could always keep someone with a watch action on the hero with the magnifying glass.

Are we certain anyone has a watch action? I have heard of previous situations similar to this with such an action, but I do believe this scenario is vastly different in many regards.

No... if someone passes it to someone in private or to someone who isn't supposed to get it, then we can attack the one supposed to be giving up the Glass, not the one getting it. If a Nephilim passes it to an innocent who's supposed to get it, no one would be framed and attacked.

This time it's the end of a plush rug that speaks. "Yeah, and who'd a Nephi...kidney-person be more likely ta pass tha bloody thing to? Makes i' too easy fer them ta play silly games wi' glasses o' wine, if ya get me drift. 'Sides, what if they kill th' poor bloke who has tha glass in tha night? Or simply swipe it? Or do somethin' else ta mess wi' tha results? If ye're dedicated ta such risky pans, ye ought ta do tha work in secret, passin' tha glass 'round when tha kidney-people can't see, formin' a chain o' tha trusted that they can't see."

:ugh: You do realize that someone else told you to shut up and you ignored them, after you agreed with someone else who said that we shouldn't say anything if it isn't useful, and now you're both making a useless statement and telling someone else to shut up at the same time, right?

"Lass, if ya keep sneakin' about like that, folks'll start callin' ya 'ninja' instead o'...whate'er ya are. Still, ye're righ'--an' I di'n't e'en think o tha money aspect."

It would be nice if, considering the gravity of our situation, all of the heroes here would act their age. (Especially the fifty three year olds.)

"Acting my age, I am, 53, young fer a gremlin tis. However, as dislike it ye do, silent I will be, unless need to speak, I do."

"If that, the Nephillim do, know about that, we all shall, useless tae them, the glass is, guid tough, th' point tis, get another glass, we should, another, buy it should, wait, oh, what if hero with second glass, a Nephillim tis, Kharybdis idea, guid tis, does a watch action, anyone have?"

Edited by Lord Duvors

"Acting my age, I am, 53, young fer a gremlin tis. However, as dislike it ye do, silent I will be, unless need to speak, I do."

"If that, the Nephillim do, know about that, we all shall, useless tae them, the glass is, guid tough, th' point tis, get another glass, we should, another, buy it should, wait, oh, what if hero with second glass, a Nephillim is, Kharybdis idea, good is, does a watch action, anyone have?"

Are you seriously fishing for NAs in thread?

This time it's the end of a plush rug that speaks. "Yeah, and who'd a Nephi...kidney-person be more likely ta pass tha bloody thing to? Makes i' too easy fer them ta play silly games wi' glasses o' wine, if ya get me drift. 'Sides, what if they kill th' poor bloke who has tha glass in tha night? Or simply swipe it? Or do somethin' else ta mess wi' tha results? If ye're dedicated ta such risky pans, ye ought ta do tha work in secret, passin' tha glass 'round when tha kidney-people can't see, formin' a chain o' tha trusted that they can't see."

Whether they're Nephilim or not, they have to pass the Glass in public to another that we all know about, and if they don't we attack them. And they're supposed to perform the action during the Day, so we would know if someone used another item to mess with the results. There aren't any trusted people to pass the Glass to in private.

"Impossible until facts gathered are, and gathering of facts, point of exercise tis."

Edited by Lord Duvors

"Ninjas. Ninjas everywhere. They're all ninjas, out ta put a knife in me back firs' chance they get...Shoulda made like ol' Tarantus an' got while tha gettin' was good...*grumble grumble*"

To be fair, he was building off something you said. (Not accusing you of anything; just saying that his seemed more like a sheep's action than a scum's action.)

"No, trying tae get myself killed, I am." :sarcasm:

To be fair, he was building off something you said. (Not accusing you of anything; just saying that his seemed more like a sheep's action than a scum's action.)

I'd agree if he hadn't literally said 'Does anybody have a watch action?' Either way, sheeping isn't the most protown thing either.

Calico looked up after several minutes of brushing.

"Let's quit beating around the bush. Would anyone seriously miss the gremlin if we took him out, like, right now? He's TOTALLY bugging the crap outta me, and I feel like he's distracting everyone else, too, not to mention considering we all know how to use weapons, he'll probably end up doing more harm than good in the long run."