Sign in to follow this  
Fleet

[SoNE Ep. 1] Improvised Extraction

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Fleet checked the incoming transmission, "We can't hold here much longer! There are too many of th......." The comm transmission ended abruptly with a loud explosion and then silence. Fleet turned to what remained of his squad and the two civilians they had rescued.

"Our transport was just destroyed," he solemnly explained. "We need to find another way to get these guys off this floating rock. There will be too much resistance between here and any of the other transports."

One of the civilians meekly raised his hand, "I have an idea. We have a private landing pad not too far from here. If you could get us there, then we can escape on our personal transport."

Getting to the landing platform wasn't easy, but they eventually arrived. Fleet noted the custom blue cloud car on the landing pad. He knew only the civilians could make it out on that ship, and he only hoped he and his squad would be able to make it to another transport in time.

Here is my entry to the contest.

9602656123_74f90bf5b3_c.jpg

IMG_0053 by bb2dgree, on Flickr

9605889956_d05782a8a5_c.jpg

IMG_0054 by bb2dgree, on Flickr

9605888940_b1886d0558_c.jpg

IMG_0055 by bb2dgree, on Flickr

9605887986_c1b51d2026_c.jpg

IMG_0056 by bb2dgree, on Flickr

and the Cloud Car

9605891794_369c9f048c_c.jpg

IMG_0058 by bb2dgree, on Flickr

I really like what you've done with the structure of the building and the cloud car looks great! Does it fit mini-figures?

The cloud car is fantastic! It probably does fit a minifig, but I doubt all of these guys would squeeze in. The build looks promising, I like the antennas and the bridge. The platform could be thicker and the building should be a lot wider. Now it looks as if it only fits an elevator to this platform ...

I really like your blue self-made cloud car, it looks fantastic. :thumbup:

The wide of the landing platform makes sense, because it's a private landing platform only built for a cloud car.

I like the platform, the bridge, and I absolutely love the cloud car! However I don't like the pattern on the corners of the building, it looks as if it is masonry, not a smooth metal work.

Thanks for the responses. As for the Cloud Car, it definitely fits mini-figures. I will see about updating the pictures sometime with the the cloudcar holding minifigs.

Really nice work, in particular with the blue cloud car :thumbup: :thumbup:

The platform is neat, and I love the lines of the Cloud Car.

I would like the doorway curves, etc. in dark grey, however, not light grey.

That cloud car is wonderful and the platform is very good too, I would recomend to round up the tower and beef up the platform a little bit.

I love that cloud car. Very sleek. :thumbup: I do agree that the tower looks a little like it's made of stone, though, with the way the corners are done.

I like the blue cloud car as well as the antennae on the sides of the building and the incorporation of the dark bley in the roof. Nice build!

I would have never thought of a cloud car that's not orange/red. But it makes totally sense for private use and it's really a cool color scheme. The platform and tower works perfect for presentation of the twin pod. But now I'm really excited how you and your men will make it through these Imps.