Sign in to follow this  
JoshMcCray

Greetings from the Sunflower State

Hello All,

My name is Josh and I have been playing Legos as long as I can remember (except for a time in High School when I was too busy).

I live just outside of Kansas City, in Overland Park. I have amassed quite to collection of bricks. Even with what I have built, I still have 3 large plastic totes full. I really enjoy MOCs especially fire department stuff. I went to College to be a firefighter but never joined a department because i lacked experience (evil catch 22 if you ask me). At one time i was big into a Lego Fire Group called the International Association of Lego Fire Departments, or IALFD. I think it is now defunct but i still enjoy looking back at some of the pages made by the members. There were several of them back in the day. I started a similar list, organized differently, called the Association of Lego Emergency Medical Services. Currently I have a Lego Fire Department for a fictitious city call Morse that is based off my community made of both real physical Legos and .ldr models. The old website for it is http://www.freewebs.com/mfre/ One of these days, i plan on updating that (read as "I forgot the login info")

Overland Park? You're going to be close to the Lego Store then! (I'm about 90 miles south of you)

Welcome to the Forums.

Overland Park? You're going to be close to the Lego Store then! (I'm about 90 miles south of you)

Welcome to the Forums.

yep, 9 minutes from Oak Park Mall, little longer to get to the Legoland at Crown Center