SkaForHire

Book II - Kaliphlin: Guild sign-up and Discussion

4 minutes ago, SkaForHire said:

I mean... really, has anyone gotten anywhere politically the last few months? 

Do you still want our spread sheet, I think I did half of it and then forgot to finish... but can still send it completed

Which spreadsheet is this?

so that is freaking weird... that was something i posted in another forum, but showed up here!

1 hour ago, SkaForHire said:

I mean... really, has anyone gotten anywhere politically the last few months?

Hasn’t every guild eagerly awaited the results of Ch V? :)

14 hours ago, Gideon said:

Hasn’t every guild eagerly awaited the results of Ch V? :)

Avalonia for sure has!

O, wait! Maybe that's the spreadsheet Ska's talking about... Wow! :grin: 

Kaliphlin won.  :)  There, settled. Unless another leader comes on and correct me, it must be gospel!

On 9/12/2017 at 6:33 PM, SkaForHire said:

Kaliphlin won.  :)  There, settled. Unless another leader comes on and correct me, it must be gospel!

Haha, come on man, this ain't something to joke about we all know Avalonia is the champion guild  :laugh:

In saying that, I have finally built something for your guild. I hope it fits in, I tried to include as much of an empty sandy wasteland kinda vibe as possible :grin:

Edited by The Maestro

Although I'm still joining Kaliphlin like I said I would, I just wanted to state my concern that I don't have a large amount of sand colored bricks nor a large amount of tropical foliage pieces either, even though I joined for the Mediterranean climate. I hope this doesn't limit my ability to build in Kaliphlin but if it will I'll probably join Avalonia, since I have more foliage pieces typically seen in Avalonia. However, I'll ask for your guys' opinion on this since you've been building in Kaliphlin for a long time and let you guys decide.

No problem!  Kaliphlin has cities, swamps, mountains - lots of places to explore without running across a single grain of sand!  (Which reminded me of another collection of MOCs you might like to check out...)  And if you're like most of us, once you get hooked your collection will expand pretty fast!

Hi everyone in Kaliphlin. I am stuck in China with part of my collection. I want to build but have no space (and a rapacious dog). I have no vpn so can't get on flickr to post pics of stuff anyway. I am itching to do some things for Guilds of Historica but really am limited to writing fluff pieces.

Would the community object if I started a topic for fluff pieces surrounding Khadira? Then hopefully in some distant future when I am in a new apartment or back in the UK I can try and make scenes to represent the ones people liked the most. Normally fluff follows builds (as it should) but I am hoping this will tide me over for now. Also would be happy to collaborate with people to write things.

Let me know what you think

Avalonian challenge number 2 (at least I think it's number 2) is to describe your settlement/territory. While it is an Avalonian challenge, other guild members are welcome to it, and there has been at least one other Kaliphlinian to complete the challenge. It's the only one I know of that doesn't require any builds. Maybe you can start there if you want to describe your settlement. 

I am building something from Far East. Is there an index of creations from this guild, so I can get some inspiration? Tnx

thank you, friend
When we storm trough Khaliphlin, we will leave your lands for last (evil smile:)

Edit: I will also be comming back, but now with larger mocs and more contests with some crazy god rewatds, but more of that in a few weeks :)

Edited by Angeli

On 4/22/2018 at 7:22 AM, Muakhah said:

Hi everyone in Kaliphlin. I am stuck in China with part of my collection. I want to build but have no space (and a rapacious dog). I have no vpn so can't get on flickr to post pics of stuff anyway. I am itching to do some things for Guilds of Historica but really am limited to writing fluff pieces.

Would the community object if I started a topic for fluff pieces surrounding Khadira? Then hopefully in some distant future when I am in a new apartment or back in the UK I can try and make scenes to represent the ones people liked the most. Normally fluff follows builds (as it should) but I am hoping this will tide me over for now. Also would be happy to collaborate with people to write things.

Let me know what you think

I think this is fine, considering there will eventually be builds with it.

On 4/27/2018 at 3:17 PM, Angeli said:

thank you, friend
When we storm trough Khaliphlin, we will leave your lands for last (evil smile:)

Edit: I will also be comming back, but now with larger mocs and more contests with some crazy god rewatds, but more of that in a few weeks :)

May the sands of Kaliphlin irritate your eyes and grate every crevice of your body. She is impossible to conquer.

22 hours ago, SkaForHire said:

May the sands of Kaliphlin irritate your eyes and grate every crevice of your body. She is impossible to conquer.

we shell see, my dear friend, we shell see

I am comming back in a style (sneakpeak:
123.jpg.4dd537e9895a4e762e98feea8700ea77.jpg