SkaForHire

Book II - Kaliphlin: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Drat, my computer keeps overloading overtime I try to run my latest MOC images through Photoshop... :hmpf_bad: Thank you for the 'update' that "fixes" bugs in Photoshop and Lightroom Adobe.

I will hopefully sort this out later in the week, (or next week end), and get photos up by then.

Edited by BrickCurve

Any one interested in some fabric (Kaliphlin themed) horse barding? Just making sure that if anyone wants any, I order the right amount. :wink:barding_blackmonarch.jpgbarding_blackfalcon.jpg

Edited by BrickCurve

Those are pretty neat!

Thanks!

Looks awesome!

Glad you like them!

Wow! Those looks great!! Where did you find them?

They were printed for me by a guy I met at an expo last year, he also did the capes I used in this MOC- https://flic.kr/p/JBQdwY

Wow, those are really nice! I might be interested in some, depending on how much they cost :classic:

The barding is AUD $3.00 each so that makes it about US $2.27, I will see if I can get a bulk discount, depending on how many people want any. Postage is on me! :wink: Edited by BrickCurve

ahh! finally revealed the mystery of where those capes and banners come from! I might be interested in some myself - I remember seeing one the same of what you used in the link you've posted above, but with the Black Falcon shield, or does my memory play jokes on me?

.. do we have any way to see a list or something of what's up for grabbing?

Just checked, it's doing the same thing for me. It has a tendency to go down a lot, but it will probably be back up within a day or two :classic:

Has anyone had any trouble getting onto MOCpages? I keep getting the server not responding error.

well as we're on topic.. hm ok, long story short: I wanted to join for ages but couldn't because I wouldn't receive the confirmation e-mail. Then finally managed to join, uploaded my first 2 builds and then was never able to upload the 3rd, so I just gave up (all this from last Jan to last Mar).. :sceptic:

All I did was try to navigate the pages when I joined MOCpages. It took me only a few rounds before I realized that I was wasting my time. I deleted my account that day.

New MOC from me, mainly jot try out a new same dune technique, which I will end up using in a larger MOC in the future-

30108307502_bdac0773ec_t.jpg

Does anyone have any experience of using BrickOwl instead of BrickLink to order parts?  I need about 10 of these (transparent canister from the old creator 'x pods') for a MOC I am working on, and the largest quantity I can get them in on Bricklink is 4 while someone on BrickOwl has a lot of 7.

Edited by BrickCurve