SkaForHire

Book II - Kaliphlin: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Hi all, just signing up for the Kaliphlin guide. Sig fig is Kalen von Mikrobricks, a fallen pirate lord seeking vengeance and redemption in Kaliphlin. Looking forward to some fun builds in the future!

Kalen von Mikrobricks by MikroBricks, on Flickr

Welcome to the guilds! Also, welcome to the best guild! :wink: I look forward to seeing your future builds.

Edited by BrickCurve

Welcome Kalen. May your stay be lng and productive. Nice intro - will we see ships?

Welcome to Goh, look foward to those builds :)

@BrickCurve I thought we went over this, the lush forest of Avalonia easily bypass the miles of boring sand that you call your home :P

Welcome MikroBricks!

@BC: the Maestro is right. We went over this, and Avalonia is the best Guild. Silly mummies

@BrickCurve I thought we went over this, the lush forest of Avalonia easily bypass the miles of boring sand that you call your home :P

@BC: the Maestro is right. We went over this, and Avalonia is the best Guild. Silly mummies

Sigh... "Avalonia is the best guild", say the Avalonians. The best guild is the one that the new member is joining. :wink: Perhaps the best guild is the one that is hardly mentioned... Valyrio! :laugh: Edited by BrickCurve

Sigh... "Avalonia is the best guild", say the Avalonians, the best guild is the one that the new member is joining. :wink: Perhaps the best guild is the one that is hardly mentioned... Valyrio! :laugh:

So, want To look to member count do you? :wink:

NO, I can live with Varlyrio. Nice compromis!

Welcome Kalen. May your stay be lng and productive. Nice intro - will we see ships?

We just might, but probably not for a little bit at least. I think I'm going to start his story small and work my way up to some larger things, so I can work on my building and photography skills while I go. I did just get a screaming deal on the Lord of the Rings pirate ship, so I might use those pieces as the base of something later....

We just might, but probably not for a little bit at least. I think I'm going to start his story small and work my way up to some larger things, so I can work on my building and photography skills while I go. I did just get a screaming deal on the Lord of the Rings pirate ship, so I might use those pieces as the base of something later....

I love that ship. It's a great set, my only pirate ship that I own, but really quite fun.

I love that ship. It's a great set, my only pirate ship that I own, but really quite fun.

. It certainly is a great ship, and excellent for parts.

. It certainly is a great ship, and excellent for parts.

It certainly seems to be. I had a copy still in the box waiting to be built, but then found a guy on Craigslist selling a bunch of stuff and managed to snag the ship (dusty and assembled but looked mostly intact), most of the minifigs from that set (including all 3 of the Damned), a few other LoTR figs, 3 random Pirates of the Caribbean figs (one is the legs and torso for my Sig Fig), AND the dragon and troll from 7048 Troll Warship for $50. I'm sure all of that will eventually show up in builds at some point.

Hi all, just signing up for the Kaliphlin guide. Sig fig is Kalen von Mikrobricks, a fallen pirate lord seeking vengeance and redemption in Kaliphlin. Looking forward to some fun builds in the future!

Welcome to the splendid lands of the South! We don't care what your background is as long as you bring trade and prosperity to our ports :wink:

You are welcome to trade in Barqa at any time!

OoC: Interesting with a marine sigfig, we have not seen a lot of those around here despite the fact that sea travel is very important in Historica...

A new free-build from me, placed in Avalonia:

Overview-2.jpg

Anyone else have builds in the works? I'll probably have another Kaliphlin free-build up before the end of the month :classic:

Hi guys.Can i join the Kaliphilin Guild?

I am asking cause i am the most in Alchemistry,desert and gods of middle east like Djinns,elementals and creatures like that,Tibetan monk and east people too,so i dont know is this right guild for me.

Do i need to read all 115 pages or?

Can i join more than one guild?

You're very welcome to join Kaliphlin! You don't need to read all 115 pages, though reading the first post in this thread would be a good idea. And you can only join one guild :classic:

Hi guys.Can i join the Kaliphilin Guild?

I am asking cause i am the most in Alchemistry,desert and gods of middle east like Djinns,elementals and creatures like that,Tibetan monk and east people too,so i dont know is this right guild for me.

Do i need to read all 115 pages or?

Can i join more than one guild?

As LittleJohn said, you are more than welcome to join Kaliphlin! I think all themes and styles you mentioned would fit well here.

Reading all 150 pages really isn't necessary. To have a basic understanding of the storyline so far, have a look here: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=83539. It is also definitely worth reading the first page of the Kaliphlin thread as it gives some valuable insights into the guild.

And lastly, you can only join one guild, however there are no limits for building in different guilds as long as you also build in you own.

Edited by BrickCurve

Hey guys, I'm currently waiting on a few things for my new sig-fig so when they arrive, I will be posting my new character and a brief synopsis of him. I will also be introducing a new race and culture into Kaliphlin, the Wakorians. Some small builds be made depicting their culture but it will be tough since I will only have one minifig.

Hey guys, I'm currently waiting on a few things for my new sig-fig so when they arrive, I will be posting my new character and a brief synopsis of him. I will also be introducing a new race and culture into Kaliphlin, the Wakorians. Some small builds be made depicting their culture but it will be tough since I will only have one minifig.

Welcome! I'm really curious To Your race!

I did something similar when I joined. I created the Nestlings Clans, a population that had been in hiding for millennia.

Hey guys, finally got the parts for my character so here he is!

Name: Addok-Zo Obbex

Race: Wakorian

Occupation(s): Pirate, Raider, Mercenary, Freelancer

g2Lzl2h.jpg

Build and introduction on him might be up tomorrow or later in the week!