SkaForHire

Book II - Kaliphlin: Guild sign-up and Discussion

That would be a first for Kaliphlin I think!

Really? Huh. :wink:

That would be a first for Kaliphlin I think!

Were you here when Dextrus Flagg went through the portal?

Hi all!

I am working on interactive GoH map now and have some questions to all Kaliphlin members. What color would be best for your guild? (I need it to paint territory of Kaliphlin). As I know it is blue, am I right?

Also would be good if somebody could paint Kaliphlin borders on this map:

28188413401_792e56672d_b.jpgGoH map v2 by Evgeny Susekov, on Flickr

I also want to know how much people are interested in my project. If you are interested in it or have some ideas, please, write a comment in my topic.

Thanks a lot,

Best regards

Evgeny

Hi all!

I am working on interactive GoH map now and have some questions to all Kaliphlin members. What color would be best for your guild? (I need it to paint territory of Kaliphlin). As I know it is blue, am I right?

I also want to know how much people are interested in my project. If you are interested in it or have some ideas, please, write a comment in my topic.

Thanks a lot,

Best regards

Evgeny

Correct, the colour most appropriate is blue as another guild uses red as one of their main colours so blue will avoid confusion.

More on the map colour, I think a medium blue, not dark blue would probably look the best, though I don't know how well that will go with whatever colour you are going to use for the sea.

I have been working on a sand dune technique which uses the 4 x 4 cured plates standing on their side (similar to the "pony ear" technique), except the plates are stacked together, with parts of them sticking up for more texture.

Has anyone tried using those parts on a similar way before? Hopefully I described it well enough for everyone to know what I mean!

Edit: Post 1000!

Edited by BrickCurve

I have been working on a sand dune technique which uses the 4 x 4 cured plates standing on their side (similar to the "pony ear" technique), except the plates are stacked together, with parts of them sticking up for more texture.

Has anyone tried using those parts on a similar way before? Hopefully I described it well enough for everyone to know what I mean!

Edit: Post 1000!

Could you link to the part on BL or give us a wip?

Could you link to the part on BL or give us a wip?

I believe he's talking about this part.

@BC: I haven't tried that myself, but it sounds like a really cool technique! :thumbup:

Edited by LittleJohn

@BC: I haven't tried that myself, but it sounds like a really cool technique! :thumbup:

If it is indeed that part, I have ln't tried it muself but it should be entiteit possible, I think! Lookinf forward to the results

Absolutely correct. Thanks. I did mean that part, I really should have added a link!

If it is indeed that part, I have ln't tried it muself but it should be entiteit possible, I think! Lookinf forward to the results

Thanks! I will have the model finished soon, I am just experimenting with a similar technique for a sky backdrop first.

Sorry I have not been active here in ages, I have been busy with real life stuff but I have got a few plans for things sometime in the future. What I have in mind will take a while to actually start but the concept is solid and I definitely want to utilize a new race and Sand Orcs as the main focus, assuming that Book II does not end. I have also asked about Reptrians in the Nocturnus section so hopefully I get more insight on that race as a hole because I have an idea for something.

Edited by Goliath

Reminds me of a Lego cake I had as a kid, a giant (for me at age 6) castle with knights on it...

Now I'm Kelly :wink:

That sounds like it will end up as a title! :tongue:

Damned auto-corrector :laugh:

I meant "jelly" :wink:

Reminds me of a Lego cake I had as a kid, a giant (for me at age 6) castle with knights on it...

Yum... Now I am "kelly" as well! :laugh: