SkaForHire

Book II - Kaliphlin: Guild sign-up and Discussion

No the facists are are the Desert King followers. Just call us greasy Capitalists. :wink::grin:

True that. Let me fix it. :tongue:

You foolish grocers and barkers! The Desert King is the righteous ruler of these lands. And he will rule. We'll show you.

Edited by Jacob Nion

Untitled by mlarbconnor, on Flickr

Lord Renyrth king of the tribe, ritzen, offers his services to the mighty guild Kaliphlin.

Welcome to Kaliphlin!

You foolish grocers and *bakers*! The Desert King is the righteous ruler of these lands. And he will rule. We'll show you.

You have to beat us first. :tongue::grin:

Welcome Rconn0! What a time to join, so much activity here! Great to have you with us.

My apologies, now I look like a damn fool. :laugh:

Sorry Basiliscus. I also didn't bother to look at the "Date Joined" on profile. :look::wacko:

Don't worry about it Goliath! No hard feelings...!

16784450980_41617a6cf7_m.jpgUntitled by mlarbconnor, on Flickr

Lord Renyrth king of the tribe, ritzen, offers his services to the mighty guild Kaliphlin.

Welcome Lord Renyrth and your tribe! Look forward to seeing more from you.

Hey had a question and didn't know where else to ask it. Could I use some of my previous builds for Historican University claims?

That is fine, but make your claims in the UoP thread with links. Do edit your original post to include the claim, but don't bump the thread unless it is part of the open challenges or a recent storyline. If the thread is somewhat older, you'll probably get the yes or no responses in the UoP thread. To be clear, only GOH builds qualify for credit, in case you meant older, non-GOH builds.

Edited by gedren_y

That is fine, but make your claims in the UoP thread with links. Do edit your original post to include the claim, but don't bump the thread unless it is part of the open challenges or a recent storyline. If the thread is somewhat older, you'll probably get the yes or no responses in the UoP thread. To be clear, only GOH builds qualify for credit, in case you meant older, non-GOH builds.

I meant GOH builds only (which all of them are GOH) Thanks sir!

Hi,

So I want to join the Guild of Kaliphlin, with him:

16877419920_6705f62fea_c.jpg

Name: Omar Ben Salem

History: Grown up in Barqa, Omar always was in contact with trading, selling and handling with money and ressources. He grew up and tried to get part of the City Guards of Barqa, like the most of his friends. Soon after started the training, he realized that he can't get along with to much authority. Omar decided to break up the education and starting to do what he is really into: Getting his own little Business and start merchanting. Since these day Omar is travelling around the lands of Kaliphlin, always searching for good deals to increase his wealth. But he isn't as egomanic as it sounds. Omar never forgot where he's from, he always supports the merchanters of Barqa and is interested in the trading issues of Kaliphlin. Even if he's not the bravest soldier, he's always absolutly loyal to the Guild of Kaliphlin. One of Omar's talents is to unite people behind him, supporting him or his thoughts...

...I hope you like him and accept my young Hero in Kaliphlin :sweet:

Regards

Welcome Omar! Great to have you with us on this journey.

Cool sig-fig and build marcu, great to have you in the guilds! :wink::thumbup:

Welcome to Kaliphlin! :classic: Really neat sig-fig and great build! I particularly like the way you made the rounded door :thumbup:

Great intro, Marcu - Welcome to the guilds, even if you picked the wrong one! :tongue:

We shall be looking forward to seeing what you will bring to the current challenge!

Welcome to Kaliphlin! A very nice intro build! :thumbup:

Welcome, marcu! Glad to have you!

(*hint*Join the High Council Faction*hint*).

Welcome, marcu! Glad to have you!

(*hint*Join the High Council Faction*hint*).

...I would join Ulandus, seem's to me that members are needed the most over there...

Too late! :wink::grin:

So Goliath, remember when you were asking about neoclassical buildings in Kaliphlin? That's what gave me the idea for my Thieves in the Temple and Kings of Queenscross builds.