I have been watching for Paul's avatar for last two days waiting for this release.

i thought it is bigger and supercar-scale. Now I see that it is smaller than I expected and it makes this MOC even better! Very nice body and chassis.

I see much space inside chassis. Paul, Is it "power functions ready"?

A blue musle car like body would look awesome on this chassis :laugh:

On a more serious note; this MOC is awesome. The chassis is very nice and compact and the body looks great.

Nice to see a MOC without PF. Or is it PF ready like RM8 said?

Edited by Ted

A blue musle car like body would look awesome on this chassis :laugh:

On a more serious note; this MOC is awesome. The chassis is very nice and compact and the body looks great.

Nice to see a MOC without PF. Or is it PF ready like RM8 said?

We have BIG BOSS, small boss (by Zblj). And now we have a great opportunity to make middle BoSs :)))))

Oh, not again...

It is cool, really cool!!!!

Edited by rm8

We have BIG BOSS, small boss (by Zblj). And now we have a great opportunity to make middle BoSs :)))))

Oh, not again...

:laugh:

the bodywork reminds me of a 50s car :wub:

(where's Elvis?)

Paul made it inspired on 1957 Chevy Bel-Air! :)

Paul made it inspired on 1957 Chevy Bel-Air! :)

May be Ford Thinderbird???

FordThunderbirdandChevroletCorvette.jpg

A few months ago When Paul hinted that he was doing a monster themed vehicle, I wasn't sure what to expect. This is more impressive that I had imagined. The body itself could be it's own car model. Lot's of functions packed into a small space. Very nicely done. The removable body is a clever idea, and I love the tail fins. Why he didn't submit a project for the 9398 contest last year is beyond me. Could have at least got a free 41999 set out of it. :tongue:

A few months ago When Paul hinted that he was doing a monster themed vehicle, I wasn't sure what to expect. This is more impressive that I had imagined. The body itself could be it's own car model. Lot's of functions packed into a small space. Very nicely done. The removable body is a clever idea, and I love the tail fins. Why he didn't submit a project for the 9398 contest last year is beyond me. Could have at least got a free 41999 set out of it. :tongue:

Thank God he did not entered this challenge:)

What size wheels are those? Are they the ones from the 8081 extreme cruiser? Or are they from another set?

What size wheels are those? Are they the ones from the 8081 extreme cruiser? Or are they from another set?

This is 81 mm tires from 42005.

Sad that 42005 is not "Some kind of monster" like this

Oh wow... Thanks for the thread..! Very kind of you... I am very pleased with how this smaller scale model came out..

rm8 check your inbox...

Edited by Paul Boratko

This is great Paul! I like the looks. The build looks solid and open. The top is nicely shaped.

Can we expect building instructions?

Maybe i can build this with unimog wheels...

(oh man, the to-build-list is growing again...)

Paul, are those the 43.2mm D. x 26mm wheels from chromebricks?

Yes.. I bought them when those guys were having a sale, but they are still fairly inexpensive at only around $4.50 USD each... They also sell this same wheel in Gold...

Do you and Eric have any plans for instructions? I can't quite see what you have going on the for front/rear steering and I am a bit lost with some of the body. :sceptic: I really want to try this chassis out and make an effort to add a cool body to it. :grin:

Yes.. I bought them when those guys were having a sale, but they are still fairly inexpensive at only around $4.50 USD each... They also sell this same wheel in Gold...

Thanks Paul, I grabbed 2 sets from them. :thumbup: