Oh wait....that could be my wheel loader. :moar:

But then it wouldn't be his MOC :tongue:

I do feel a Scandinavian vibe.....getting Swedish furniture for my Danish hobby. Now, I need to find something from Finland as well.

Sorry for this off-topic nonsense by the way. Hope the old grumpy moderator doesn't mind :tongue:

I thought this was a topic about our working places, so I find it hard to believe a discussion about furniture in our LEGO workspace as off topic. ;) ;)

This whole discussion has made me think that I could improve my LEGO workspace with the addition of a "Danish Modern" style guest chair.

Thanks for the idea!

Andy D

Edited by Andy D

For the last month or so I have been on the lookout for some shelves to store and display my Unimog and attachments. These needed to be large enough for this to fit but not so large as to take up too much room. Yesterday I called past "The Reject Shop" and found these shelves for $29. They are the right size and fit in my budget, the less I spend on these the more I have to spend on LEGO Technic :)

Last night I spent a few minutes putting them together and setting up my Unimog and attachments.

WP_20160322_003.jpg

Edited by Paul B

No, I've still not gotten any pictures taken of the inside of my shed but they'll be coming very soon. Anyway, on the subject of my shed, I received a belated birthday present from our eldest Son, his Wife and our beautiful Grandchildren Jake, George & Penelope today.

2016-03-23%2B22.52.39.png

Needless to say it'll be going in pride of place.

Edited by grum64

No, I've still not gotten any pictures taken of the inside of my shed but they'll be coming very soon. Anyway, on the subject of my shed, I received a belated birthday present from my beautiful Grandchildren Jake, George & Penelope today.

2016-03-23%2B22.52.39.png

Wow! That is cool! In my mind, what I believe I know of you,this sign says it all. And you have great grandkids.

Andy D

Edited by Andy D

Wow! That is cool! In my mind, what I believe I know of you,this sign says it all. And you have great grandkids.

Andy D

Cool indeed.

We're very lucky to be blessed with Jake 8, George 5 and Penelope 3. They're wonderful children.

Edited by grum64

That's a pretty sweet sign. What a thoughtful gift.

Yes, it's great.

I have a terrific family. This birthday they bought me the 10242 Mini & 10220 VW Camper and now my sign.

I'm a very lucky Grum.

That is a great welcome sign :thumbup: .

Now your men cave is officialy open :wink:

Thank you Edwin.

Yes, I guess it is now officially open for (building) business.

All being well I'll get some pictures taken over the weekend & post them in this thread early next week.

All of these settups are amazing... Mine is just starting out and if you saw my previous post I attached some photos of it. Im currently organizing it alot and I will give you and update after its organized!!

What a wonderful gift... and family! Best of all :wub::thumbup: :thumbup:

What a wonderful gift... and family! Best of all :wub::thumbup: :thumbup:

It is and yes, they are.

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

I may not have the skills to build beautiful MOCs, but I think I've got just about as good a setup as anyone here - I've moved house since I took this photo, and now I've got a whole room dedicated to this hobby.

800x600.jpg800x600.jpg

160+ plastic drawers and buckets of various sizes, as well as 6 super-sized drawers to hold everything that's not studless technic (and a few things that are, like PF stuff). Also 7 generous overhead display shelves for finished models/works in progress, with integrated LED strip lighting, and more bench space than you can poke a stick at.

Just waiting on some drawer handles!