After a move to a new house 1) the LEGO room is finally set up and 2) I have a LEGO room.

It's not as pretty or as full as some of the set-ups on this thread, but it works well for my needs. A little photo studio is behind where the picture is taken.

18788087991_5cc297ecba_c.jpg

I envy your Lego rooms guys. I have to think twice before I buy Legos, because of the lack of space.

Me too, I'm running out of space in the 90 x 120 cm piece of wall I can use for storage :laugh:

After a move to a new house 1) the LEGO room is finally set up and 2) I have a LEGO room.

It's not as pretty or as full as some of the set-ups on this thread, but it works well for my needs. A little photo studio is behind where the picture is taken.

18788087991_5cc297ecba_c.jpg

Whats that big blue helicopter sitting there without a nice bigger picture ;-)

Nice room btw, hope to have something like this someday.

It's great to see how all off you build at your working place :thumbup::laugh: .

Mine wife send me 1,5 year agoo to mine office from mine company and don't wan't seen any lego upstairs in the house and wand have the dining table free.

I make than mine building place in mine office, but for ship building it's not the best working space, because the ship's are so big and heavy, that the best table is a one where you can walk and work all around.

Mine daughter, now 8 years old make's her own moc's and can build upstairs :sweet: , but here work can,t stay longer then for two weeks at the dining table, before mine wife gona be crazy :grin: :grin:

You build in your work office? For real? Lol

I envy your Lego rooms guys. I have to think twice before I buy Legos, because of the lack of space.

I took over the guest bedroom :laugh:

Update of the LEGO room-working place:

After more than two weeks, i have finished sorting all the parts from the mocs and Bricklink into new metal cabinets I got at incredible price. I am very pleased, and hopefully sorting and finding parts in the future will be quicker.

11021314_1579114442332607_1663538191619476514_o.jpg

11001589_1579114428999275_8900272798317076665_o.jpg

11018945_1579114408999277_1157292987039587139_o.jpg

More to read of building this room from basement wreck to this:

http://www.eurobrick...opic=90965&st=0

I would be scared of building an MOC, since I would be destroying all that organization :laugh:

congratulations. And now you've got more spare cash to spend on lego :laugh:

And you have lungs :laugh:

The past few weeks I have been busy creating a new working space. I used to build in the living room and take pictures on the top floor, which isn't very convenient. So I've decided to create a photo studio slash LEGO room. Added benefit is that I don't need to clear the dining table after building. I still need to move the rest of my collection to this room (this is approximately 2/3 of it).

15439152008_618af88c1f_c.jpg

15004518994_26b792ac73_c.jpg

It was all good until I saw the "computer" in the corner lol :tongue:

Whats that big blue helicopter sitting there without a nice bigger picture ;-)

Nice room btw, hope to have something like this someday.

Thanks. There's a MD600N sitting on the table. It will be posted in the third week of July.

It was all good until I saw the "computer" in the corner lol :tongue:

It runs Windows too :wink:

Here's my workplace.

19968692662_62d108f63b_c.jpg

The lamp looks like the Sariel's one :wink:

The lamp looks like the Sariel's one :wink:

That's because Ttimman just goes and uses Sariel's work place while he is sleeping. It's kind of creepy.

That's because Ttimman just goes and uses Sariel's work place while he is sleeping. It's kind of creepy.

I get that a lot.

This is mine:

1024x674.jpg

1024x674.jpg

I used to stack all my parts in those blue stacking drawers at this corner. Since I just got a new shelf, I moved some drawers away.

1024x1852.jpg

This storage rack is cheap and easily fits in a tight area, such as my room...

Empty spaces reserved for more drawers and the upcoming 2015 2H sets.

1024x663.jpg

I use this table for most of my work: physical building, taking pictures and videos.

Now I’m disassembling my tow truck for a new project...

1024x646.jpg

Notice the most important thing for me in this pic?

Yes, that dictionary...

1024x1221.jpg

Everything big (wheels, buckets, etc) is in this blue box.

And that’s about all I have for now...

I need to get a work space sorted out, but I'm going to be back at uni in September so Lego will have to take a back seat unfortunately. I'll take a photo of my current space soon, once I've got my buckets sorted out!

Work mode - some two boxes with drawers, for parts, wheels in card box on the floor

IMG_2872.JPG

When not working with lego

IMG_2873.JPG

Hi there,

here is my working/battle station after a long nights building session. If I recall correctly it was already dawning when I left it this way, early in the mornin'.

My%2Bworking%2Bplace800px.jpg

In case someone notices the yellow-red "mastodon" on the desk, it is (unfortunately) as far as my TC7 entry got, cause' tomorrow I am leaving on vacation and I'm coming back just in time to see Jim close the entry topic :cry_sad: Should've started earlier...

Seeing a couple of people who have moved into new houses. Well..... me too. I have posted my old building space on this post but I have finally finished our move and my shed. Although not as pretty as my old spot, I now have a whole shed for building.

I also wrote about the whole moving experience on my mocpages (signature block). Perhaps would be of use to someone if they ever have to move their whole collection. 1437959441m_DISPLAY.jpg

14379588083_DISPLAY.jpg

14379594421_DISPLAY.jpg

Edited by nerdsforprez

Nice to see so many different ways people store there parts and see there building area. Some are very organized and others are a well organized mess :laugh:

In 2011 I changed the way I stored my parts and build my models. I used the kitchen table to build sets and MOCs and my parts where stored in 7 storage suitcases.This worked for some years, but had to move everything when I got visitors.

Because I used my second bedroom to store most of the sets and bigger parts. I bought a new L-shape desk and a new storage system.

These photo's are from September 2011, but nothing has changed except the collection got a bit larger and right now is a complet mess.

6163087955_2738d623a1_b.jpg

6163624310_0e61dbb1c4_b.jpg

6163092825_5ec725a920_b.jpg

And the cupboard with roughly 2/3 of the Technic sets, polybags, boxes for some system parts and the bigger parts like wheels and Mindstorm electronics.

6163098937_c9e78cefd6_b.jpg

The latest Technic and some vintage sets (1978-1982) are in 4 showcases in my bedroom.

Nice setup Barman. Hopefully, in the future I will be switching to a setup much like yours.