Sign in to follow this  
spartanec2011

МОС "White castle"

Faction Dragons preparing to land invasions faction Lviv. For protection of the native land in one of the outposts of the Kingdom of the faction of Lviv, in a place called «Lisya Nora» located directly on the cliffs near the light green of the forest, going 4 Voivod-ally for the coordination of protective measures and a possible preemptive strike with several sides on army faction Dragons. Himself Outpost consists of two towers connected by a wall, closing the narrow passage between the rocks near the intersection of three roads almost in the center of the Kingdom of Lviv. Inside the outposts are barracks (estimated size of the garrison 50 Hiking and horse 30 soldiers), a stable, a gun, a dining room and of course our «White house of Soviets».

Now, as before, the house of Soviets is designed for meetings of allies and discuss a range of issues.

gallery_23177_1312_152666.jpg

«White castle» is located on one plate size 32x32, and consists of two levels:

the first level is literally carved from the rock and has one small entrance guarded by the most experienced and loyal wars.

The second level was built of white stone and of wood (construction used oak)

gallery_23177_1312_130936.jpg

Also on the first level there is an emergency exit, in case of a sudden attack of the enemy. During the second of two decades of war between the Lions and Dragons through this output king Iser escaped during the siege of Outpost Dragon wars and connecting with the troops struck on the left flank of the invaders, crumpled it and 'd routed them, clearing the siege of the intersection of three roads, and capturing a lot of food and weapons.

gallery_23177_1312_55960.jpg

The roof of the second floor is wooden, the upper part of the second floor is decorated with shields faction Lviv.

gallery_23177_1312_44521.jpg

Before we hang shields allies and specify the ordinal number of each of magistrates on the war Council.

But one of the crossbowmen guarding the entrance to the building. Inside on the ground floor are located the reserves of food and weapons. Here is one of the princes of the Lviv fun today drink a glass of wine and eats a delicious leg, fun something is discussing with the head of personal protection.

gallery_23177_1312_54371.jpg

On the second level leads a long staircase.

gallery_23177_1312_39871.jpg

This time the military Council will conduct the king himself. He meets its allies on the ground before the entrance to the hall together with his court jester.

gallery_23177_1312_22139.jpg

gallery_23177_1312_69048.jpg

On the upper landing is post a few archers. While only one of the three, the other apparently at a dinner.

gallery_23177_1312_128306.jpg

At the entrance to hall of the Council of all present magistrates weapons handed here it is next with an Archer.

gallery_23177_1312_69499.jpg

Here we are at the entrance hall of the White house of Soviets.» Over the door of stone hewed out of the figure of the war in white and is the torch. Go inside.

gallery_23177_1312_72230.jpg

gallery_23177_1312_17393.jpg

Within the Council hall there is a round table. Every Governor occupies according to the numbering of his shield. On the table there is a map of the area, the military Council will soon begin.

gallery_23177_1312_23575.jpg

gallery_23177_1312_41741.jpg

gallery_23177_1312_34702.jpg

Thank you for your attention!

Great moc. I like the table and chairs you built. As for a white castle well its not mostly white. I see more dark grey and brown on the exterior.

Great moc. I like the table and chairs you built. As for a white castle well its not mostly white. I see more dark grey and brown on the exterior.

Well, it's the locals call it that -))

Awesome :classic:

Sorry, do not understand your phrase -)

Very very nice... I like the wooden part and the interior. Great job ''spartanec2011'' :thumbup:

thank you

Is it wrong, that by the title, I was kind of hoping for a burger with fries. :grin:

This castrle has a really unique design. I ve never seen a castle like this before.

Edited by beyza