As Lord Damaximus still was laying siege at Eastgate, he decided it was time to show the world his re-organised army. As it would be stupid to give his enemy too much information, he only showed 3 or 4 soldiers of each group. But to give you a general thought of his army: it should be between 500 and 600 men :classic:

Ofcourse such an army costs a lot to maintain, so that's why he prefers to work with mercenaries. Also, not all of these soldiers will fight in Eastgate as those of M.A.E.S.T.R.O., Mpya Stedor itself and Everlast have their own duties.

all pictures will direct to my flickr :)

The Sieging Troops

The Alleenridders

9572869790_ee4a0baeb2_c.jpg

First Alleenridder (= leader) : Lord Damaximus

Second Alleenridders have an own army under them

Third Alleenridders are the leaders of other (lower ranked) Alleenridders

Fourth Alleenridders have earned their own horse

Fifth Alleenridders have earned their own armour

Apprentices are still at school

• 9569810101_933eddf576_c.jpg
  • Lord Damaximus is the First Alleenridder and the leader of all Alleenridders. He is also lord of the home city of the Alleenridders: Mpya Stedor. His influence is notorious as he can command everyone who is under him (so also the kings and Lords who are Second Alleenridders). Climbed up from Apprentice to First Alleenridder without forgetting a step!

• 9569808297_f921618ba5_c.jpg
  • The difference between Second Alleenridders and Third Alleenridders is, beside their rank, that these heroes have an own army or kingdom.
    From left to right:
    - King Mattiximus of Ximus, leader of the Ximian Mercenaries
    - Lord Gah Rydog of M.A.E.S.T.R.O.
    - King Dragonius XXV of Drakrydar
    - Lord Nomar Helmier, leader of the 1001 Tigers mercenaries
    - Lord Max Samu of Everlast

• 9569807235_43d4c6ac58_c.jpg
  • Third Alleenridders are the leaders when some Alleenridders are on a mission. They have participated in a lot of succesfull quests. These are real heroes for many people!

• 9572603586_432c5e1ea5_c.jpg
  • Haven't seen that many places yet, but they are very promising. They earned their horse in every case

• 9572605506_d02cb2415b_c.jpg
    Alleenridders - Fifth Alleenridders by Da_Maximus, on Flickr
  • Young Alleenridders in the beginning of their carreer. Just like all the other Alleenridders who received the title of Alleenridder, they have received their armour from people they helped on a quest.

• 9569812165_ec23854e14_c.jpg
  • Youngsters who are being thaught the noble principes of an Alleenridder. School is cool, fighting is cooler and their dreams of being a hero is coolest!

1001 Tigers

9485875720_403a4fff7e_c.jpg

(led by Lord Nomar Helmier)

• 9572607520_fc2cb5136e_c.jpg

• 9572608534_db32401388_c.jpg

• 9572609750_ab6856e181_c.jpg

Ximian Mercenaries

(led by King Mattiximus himself)

• 9569791991_2914873749_c.jpg
  • 9572587522_f60be20136_c.jpg
  • 9569793885_943b7650b8_c.jpg
  • 9572589412_a1d7919665_c.jpg
  • 9572590378_83fb461e68_c.jpg

Drakrydari Mercenaries

(led by King Dragonius XXV himself)

• 9569805407_60bb9d214d_c.jpg
  • (the Dragons were sleeping so they could not get painted in time...)

Atlarkian Norsemen

(led by King Donkon II himself)

• 9569806341_b0fde974e3_c.jpg
  • Winter is coming! I already told you long ago. Since winter fell in Atlarka, the Atlarkians are plundering small villages and cities everywhere in the world. King Donkon II stays in Mpya Stedor with a few ships, waiting for some action in Historica.

Those who stayed home

Troops of Everlast

9510397963_7573e3e39d_c.jpg

• 9572594152_78b83dec86_c.jpg
  • By killing the demon Lloth, some her notorious Undead Riders joined Everlast. Now they are patrolling the Rakath Mountains

• 9572595034_6f2f9cf775_c.jpg
  • Spies, scouts, assassins, troublemakers, pyro's, ...
    Name it, the I.A.M.S. will have it!

• 9572596028_833dd41663_c.jpg
  • Favourite bodyguards of Lord Damaximus. That says enough

• 9572596986_cbae9c5154_c.jpg
  • Someone has to guard the Gate of Everlast, isn't it?

• 9572597988_08c9cbb238_c.jpg
  • Started fighting at the age of 6, these girls have already more experience at the age of 18 than an Avalonian Warlord when he dies. They come from Amenor and serve the Virgin Godess. The only time they bleed is ... Oh well never mind :D

• 9572598954_32d82e3efc_c.jpg
  • The favourite knights of Lord Max Samu of Everlast. Some say they can cut a cow in small cubes within 3 minutes...

Troops of Mpya Stedor

9502777211_7fe687fa56_c.jpg

(Troops led by Lord Damaximus)

• 9569796783_5133517053_c.jpg

Troops of M.A.E.S.T.R.O.

9570073333_1e0068b089_c.jpg

(Mpya Stedorian All-Encompassing Science, Trade & Research Organisation)

(Troops led by Lord Gah Rydog)

• 9569797785_3eefe2d49c_c.jpg
  • The Amazon, The Slave, The Golden Swan, ...
    The powerfull navy of MAESTRO needs skilled soldiers to defend it.
    Admiral is Sir Bostoximus

• 9569798849_cf184f2a8b_c.jpg
  • MAESTRO is active in every corner of Historica (the first MUST-shop is coming soon!). These soldiers have to guard the tradecaravans.
    The one without weapons is Sir Tomvaximus, second in charge (after Lord Damaximus) of MAESTRO

I hoped you enjoyed the presentation (and the text I wrote in the spoilers :laugh: )

C&C ofcourse welcome :classic:

Luckily most of my troops are undead, so I can raise 'em right back up again, otherwise I'd be crushed.

Nice armies dude!

Nice and organized. Good shield designs, though for printing you'd probably be better off with decal printing sheets. I would try your local office supply store.

I am wondering where Squire Rikhard 'Redbird' Greisun would be in the troops, though.

Wow! Love how massive and well thought out it is! We need to see them in more MOCs! :wink::thumbup:

Nice minifig collection you have there! Looking forward to seeing some of them in action in the Eastgate storyline! :classic:

Funny how tastes differ. Whereas you collect as many troops as possible, I try to get as many civilians as possible ... Nice Collection though. The only thing I'd nitpick on are the red and blue coat torsos, they don't really fit the topic

Luckily most of my troops are undead, so I can raise 'em right back up again, otherwise I'd be crushed. Nice armies dude!

Haha, I got some undeads as well, so that would be fun seeing them fighting against eachother :laugh:

Nice and organized. Good shield designs, though for printing you'd probably be better off with decal printing sheets. I would try your local office supply store. I am wondering where Squire Rikhard 'Redbird' Greisun would be in the troops, though.

Yeah, I will have to find a better solution for the printing :sceptic:

Squire Redbird is in the City Defender Guards and he had to lead them while General Whisximus was on his visit to Eastgare :wink:

Wow! Love how massive and well thought out it is! We need to see them in more MOCs! :wink::thumbup:

Wait (maybe a few weeks) and see :laugh:

Impressive collection of troops.

thx :classic:

Nice minifig collection you have there! Looking forward to seeing some of them in action in the Eastgate storyline! :classic:

Me too :laugh: I have already a build in mind in the meantime :classic:

Funny how tastes differ. Whereas you collect as many troops as possible, I try to get as many civilians as possible ... Nice Collection though. The only thing I'd nitpick on are the red and blue coat torsos, they don't really fit the topic

I do have some civilians as well :laugh: You will see them in Antwerpen :classic:

About the Red & Blue torsos: they do fit the Kaliphlin colours :classic: I think it is mostly because we know that torso as Imperial soldiers torso, but if we forget that, it would have been a cool and very fancy torso for crossbowmen.

Medieval crossbowmen were very fancy and colourfull:

250px-Battle_of_Crecy_%28crossbowmen%29.jpg

Impressive army :oh: Especially the number of mounted soldiers :thumbup: There are a lot of neat combos :classic:

I got 60 mounted Alleenridders in total and 24 Ximian Knights, 24 Ximian Horse Archers & 24 Drakrydari Horsemen (note: all the Ximian troops are in fact of my brother Matthew. That's why the King of Ximus is called Mattiximus :laugh: )

The two MAESTRO Pikemen -- what are those torsos and legs?

Also, I have heard that Color laser printers on decal sheets are the best way to make stickers with accurate colors and durability. I have never tried it myself, nor do I own a color laser printer.

Also, I have heard that Color laser printers on decal sheets are the best way to make stickers with accurate colors and durability. I have never tried it myself, nor do I own a color laser printer.

I honestly don't know in what set you can buy them or where you even can find them on BL. I bought them in Legoland Germany in the Brick Factory as 5 minifigs were only 7€ there :laugh: It still is a shame that I didn't take more money with me to there :angry:

I know where they are from.

The torso is from this minifig.

The legs are from this minifig.

I know where they are from.

The torso is from this minifig.

The legs are from this minifig.

Indeed :classic:

Whoa! You have some really nice customs there! Great shields symbol designs!

And good background story too!

Thanks :laugh: I really enjoyed designing the shields :classic:

Cool, thanks! I should have two of the nobles then. I actually only unpacked falcon shields from my sets!

Buying 2 sets for only the shields? You are an example of Kaliphlin wealth :laugh:

Nice collection/army you got there